Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I'm not going to 'like' this if you don't mind Pete. I've seen enough of the inside of hospitals without you taking photos of them
  2. OMG, you couldn't make that up. Best not bother with the rest of the course then Chris ?
  3. Yep, I'm going with uneven road surface. When you're trail riding that sort of thing happens about every 30 seconds
  4. Is that your Minky..............
  5. Fuckmine a sailor with zero tatoos ?
  6. A lady who doesn't like shopping, I'm not sure I believe you ? ? ?
  7. The old bald and toothless git hasn't been on for a while............
  8. Hope it works out ok for you Tym, let us know how you get on.
  9. I'm going to be 62 soon Pedro, I very much doubt if the NHS would spend anymore money on a fancy new leg. I'm not even sure they would replace some of the components on this one now, so I'll hang onto this one for as long as I can. It has some pretty groovy components for a NHS funded leg as it is so I'm grateful for what I've got.
  10. Yes, sad day. RIP Diana Rigg.
  11. This may be the first time ever that Tym wasn't the first to get banned
  12. Go on google earth and look at some parts of downtown Detroit nowadays, that's very scary.
  13. It always amazes me that in France it's hard to find a campsite in July/August without pre-booking as they're rammed. But in June/ September they're all feckin closed ?
  14. I saw that guy at the ABR festival last year
  15. The thing is you didn't panic and no harm done to yourself. btw, your other half is cheating as he has much longer legs than you
  16. Getting the little bike out for a trail ride tomrrow morning, aiming for an early start but we'll see how that goes
  17. Cheetos were on offer at Aldi last week
  18. Do you feel like you're reaching for the bars Alan ? would a pair of bars risers help with the riding position ?
  19. Two-stage voting, it's like trying to get the Labour party back in power
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy