Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I see that Novax is about to be booted out
  2. I'll have a plate of the squid and potatoes please
  3. Trail/enduro bikes are crazy prices at the moment, especially the older stuff.
  4. In recent years Honda have been getting their rear shocks made by Tigger from Winnie the Pooh
  5. My comment was aimed more at the handling , or lack of it
  6. Yebbut , 'she' is a weightlifter from the communist era .................
  7. A mate of mine who lives in Spain just found a 1999 model with only 11,000kms on it but it cost him 3,500 euros
  8. Your fecked, you'd better make friends with the DBM's , they know all the best hiding places ............
  9. I think the Beemer is fine Pete, off the top of my head I can't think of anything else around that would fit your criteria ?
  10. what tYm said.................. What say you @Bruce
  11. How long does it last before you need a new engine................ asking for a Merman friend
  12. boboneleg

    eyes

    Yes, probably about the same . But the ones I’ve got left are all mine
  13. My Amp and CD player, got to be about 30 years old now
  14. boboneleg

    eyes

    Brown eyes here......
  15. Says it all, probably all Djokovic fans as well
  16. 9c is acceptable but 8c !! fuckmine, it's no wonder you didn't die
  17. Oh come on @Six30 , don't tell me you haven't painted yours when you've been pissed (fingers or toes) .............
  18. Well it's not really what I envisaged, but yes ugly feet are ok as well Next time please try to paint your nails first
  19. Ok Ladies (or alternative type men ) show us your painted nails Here's mine, can you do better than that .................
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy