-
Posts
13,743 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
209
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by boboneleg
-
Just because you’ve got ginger pubes it doesn’t disqualify you from certain bikes...... apart from Harleys of course
-
Have you looked at it close up , does it look decently made ?
-
and SA via Germany Seven German visitors to Cape Town experienced symptomatic Covid-19 infections between late November and early December despite being boosted, the researchers, whose investigation was authorized by the University of Cape Town and Stellenbosch University, said in findings published Tuesday in The Lancet.
-
@Buckster beat me to it, I was going to say CRF300 Rally but that might be a bit too new so I'll go CRF250 Rally............. and then you can do this................
-
I really like the look of those Fantic Caballero's
-
-
-
So was my Honda and I can't fault the quality.
-
You’re a fucking hero Dave , I didn’t get past 10
-
Except her feckin annoying personality
-
Choosing a vintage 2 stroke: s3, GT750, or RD250??
boboneleg replied to Grace (BikeHedonia)'s topic in MOTORCYCLE CHAT
No offence Grace but I wouldn't want any on them , 20-25 mpg is not my bag nowadays . You're much younger than me though so crack on -
-
Bless, another egg and chips man
-
Go ahead, some fecker stole my leg 20 years ago and now they've stolen my galbladder so what's a head between friends
-
Great live performance
-
I have no idea how you got from the Buggles to Tom Petty apart from the fact that I reckon he's taking the piss in this video as well Bloody ace artist though, I'd be happy to listen to Tom Petty all day
-
The Buggles (Trevor Horn) were really good pop music producers who basically decided to have a hit themselves. I like the video because you can clearly see that they're just taking the piss really...........
-
Well that's me fucked for today, I have a blood blister on my stump (oh er matron) so crutches for me today and no bike riding On the up side it's Saturday so It's beer day this evening
-
I may get out tomorrow, I have a route in Dorset that I've been wanting to do for a while.
-
Yes but more importantly for the Rally , no limit after January 21st Saturday: Numbers allowed to attend an outdoor event will rise from 50 to 500 Friday 21 January: Crowds allowed to return to sporting events, paving the way for rugby Six Nations full houses in Cardiff, and no limits on those attending outdoor events
-
That'll be good if that goes ahead as the Dragon Rally will still be on .