Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Are those in your wank bank
  2. Go on Marcel, I could do with a laugh this morning
  3. He only seems to come on here to spout about his trips, doesn't seem to comment on anything that anyone else does on here
  4. Parked in someone's garden by the look of things
  5. So that we don't end up with 'that' photo in every thread on here please put your mange photos in here and leave them in here. That way we will know what thread to avoid if we don't want to see it .......................
  6. I'm not bald and I don't think I'm particulary fat but I'm also not the bloke on the beach in the gay one piece suit
  7. Who are they, own up you fat bald guys
  8. boboneleg

    Go Pro

    You are indeed a changed man
  9. The bike features a fuel-injected water-cooled 652cc single producing a claimed 45 hp at 6,500 rpm
  10. Yebbut @Six30 bike got the same number of votes as you without even trying. What can we learn from that
  11. My wife spotted that as well
  12. I’ll be more than happy if it replaced the blokes game. Proper football with none of the histrionics , diving and fake injuries Big up the ladies
  13. Fuckmine Marcel, you jumped on that quick. I've only just finished watching that game
  14. It's really not a problem to me, Marcel's bike is fairly new so bully up for him
  15. Don't worry about it Fred, I switched my vote at least 6 times , it's the only way to play this game
  16. Sandals !! even gayer than a man bag .............................. oh ! hold on a second...........
  17. There was a whole night devoted to Kate Bush on BBC2 yesterday to celebrate her 64th birthday. It was great, I’d forgotten how good she is .....
  18. At your age you shouldn’t be working 6 days a week, fuck the Polish fat cow off and get out riding
  19. Is that the same as the only person riding Yesterday was me
  20. Cue @XTreme mode.............. Buckster's coming up from behind
  21. He didn't cross the bridge though
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy