Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. My mate has a rear on his T700 and he does well on it even in some pretty snotty going .........
  2. Spooky, my son was telling me about that just now as that's what he learnt about in college today
  3. Same in Italy mate, I have adopted those tactics. I don't officially 'work '
  4. I think that might be called tax evasion
  5. I'm with Tango, i prefer Swizzles but generally don't have any of that sort of thing.
  6. You're absolutely correct, I only had @Six30 's crayons available to me
  7. My thoughts exactly, how can they call it a LC8 , it's a parallel twin not a V
  8. In the interest of fairness @XTreme
  9. My wife's family come from Napoli , Milan will be like a walk in the park compared to Napoli
  10. Duh, that's what a gallery is in Italian , here ya go........... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galleria_Vittorio_Emanuele_II
  11. boboneleg

    Pele

    Well he's not playing centre-forward for Santos this weekend
  12. I'll take the pork please Pedro, I always find ribs a bit fussy .
  13. You are a heathen , you have less class than a woodlouse . How could you not be impressed with this sort of architecture ? it certainly looks better than the inside of a van
  14. He was diagnosed when he 4 years old, that really helped a lot with his education .
  15. He has Aspergers Syndrome so he see's things a bit differently to most peeps. He has been looking forward to this for the last nine years so I do feel a little pressured.
  16. My wife and I would love to visit the beautiful galleries like Vittorio Emanuele but we'd have to guage his mood on the day to see if it's possible.
  17. I doubt it, he'll only be interested in the opera house .
  18. My main focus this year will be my sons 30th birthday. He's always wanted to go to the Teatro Alla Scala in Milan to watch an opera. Unfortunately we have to include a visit to the mother-in-laws in Caserta at the same time (the other end of Italy) or there will be hell to pay. Going to Dent for XRV/Big Trailie rally in September as one of the guys is turning 70 so I don't want to miss that. I'd love to fit a Euro trip in as well but we'll have to see how that goes,
  19. Most of the high passes are blocked with snow in April
  20. boboneleg

    Pele

    Say what you like about football @busabeast but professional rugby in England is going exactly the same way .
  21. Can you send me a Sur Ron storm bee in a nice box pretty please
  22. It’s a bit wet out and about
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy