Jump to content

Marcel

Memberr
  • Posts

    3,838
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by Marcel

  1. Oh my lord....coming out of the shower this morning...lol..ive crossed the 200 pound threshold...lol...when I look at myself straight on its not to bad...sideways is a different story...looks like im about to give birth...all around the mid section...don't know if it's the result of riding a bagger style barge....Buckster how's your mid section ?
  2. Your gonna plant somekind of virus playing around with those files with your laptop...
  3. Plans for sturgis haven't changed...departing Aug 7...Dan is checking out some rides in the area...and average of 100 miles loops...we should be able to do two per day...on location for 3 days...only planning for one afternoon at the rally it self...can't wait...
  4. Its definitely better than your first one...lol.
  5. You're such a dickhead...lol.
  6. Truck driver is a young man sport....my son works from 6 to 6...no weekend most of the time..at least he's getting good experience and if something else pops up down the road... Now don't laugh..lol....id be applying for a school bus driver if I was liscen to drive a Lori.. 2 months off during the summer..all of the school holidays..Xmas.. March breack..pension plan...work maybe 4 to 5 hours per day...
  7. Your so full of shit Ian...lol. Three words for you....powerlock sadles bags..oh that's true Harley offers those to...but that will cost you and extra 15 thousand dallors...lol.
  8. You know I've read that serial killers operate close to there home location....are you thinking what I'm thinking ...?
  9. Yes we've all seen what you look like without your lid...lol.
  10. Temp has been hovering around 20c mid day all through this month around here...no heat wave...
  11. Yes...not sure exactly if it's a new construction made to look old...here's a better pic of it....maybe it was built by the Amish...lol. Just notice the fake stone foundation...
  12. I like it....I like it alot...that would fun around here...
  13. I bet that will smoke your street glide...
  14. No disagreement on my end...rear brake are shit..lol.
  15. The tele-tubbies moderator must have kicked in...lol.
  16. Super duper cunt material...lol.
  17. I remember posting a sexy 27 year old midget that was on Facebook and you freaked out...you got your pantys all twirle up in a bunch over that...wasn't posted in a negative way....I was just showing midget can be sexy to...think I got a 24h bann for that you Dickhead....lol.
  18. Enlighten me....what are the rules of this online safety act... You mean I can't call you a cunt...? A Dickhead ? Or Buckcock ? I think we should change the site name...Motorcycle nerd forum....
  19. Not to dis...on anyone's parade , grateful to Buckster stepping up and kept this place going , but you've got to relax things a little, its a motorcycle forum not Facebook ffs or a dating site..mistake were made , we lost good members...it's just going in the wrong direction if you ask me...I definitely miss Pete...he'd know what to do...
  20. Tell you the truth this social experiment with wokness has run it's time...this place is boring and sterile...Im sure if Pete was still around this level of moderation would be terminated in a instant....this place , was a place were we came for laughs ...not the case anymore.....boring has hell..
  21. Well in 2004 it was probably top knotch stuff..lol
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy