Jump to content

Marcel

Memberr
  • Posts

    3,838
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by Marcel

  1. I kinda remember someone posting something about keeping this crap in general chatt.....but I just can't remember who it was. ?
  2. BOTM material boys...
  3. Just curious Nute...how your insurance work ...is the premium based on the value of what's being insured...or full coverage doesn't matter if the car is 15 years-old or new..your still paying the same amount ?
  4. Yes it's these idiots hauling a trailers with motorcycles and causing accidents everywhere....seen one last week hauling a boat trailer ffs. Lol. Sorry Ian I could not resist...lol.
  5. He told me 4 Pakistani and 3 Indians...
  6. A red robin you idiot...lol.
  7. Think it did...it hoble to a section of taller grass...was gone I got back from the bearing shop...no sign of feathers on the ground...
  8. A bird just smacked itself in one of my windows poor thing...flipped it back on its legs...not sure if it's gonna be able to fly off...just keeping and eye on it..my crows are trying to get at it...keeping them away at the moment..
  9. Has a junior moderator ( in training) didn't you receive the memo ? Ive noticed changes in your normal speech pattern revolving with the reference of being gay or inssuating other guys could be gay...is there something you want to tell us ?
  10. Happy Fourth of July to all of the motorcycles loving Americans....
  11. I knew it was shot before leaving...wasn't any rain on the forecast.... so I chance it...won't be doing that again...
  12. Had a look at my rear tire...got my money's worth with this one...the ride yesterday has killed it...
  13. Today is are first heatwave...28 c and feels like 37c...one of my boys will be paying his dues driving that Lori around without A/C....lol....those things must act like a furnaces,hauling dirt around.
  14. Wild hair eating my fresh new grass...lol I'm on the hunt this morning for a 27mm crowfoot wrench...
  15. To make things exciting ...we should make the winner the one with the less votes ? Its a 3 way tie at the moment ...
  16. Think Im dying....it's 25c and Im overheating...maybe that new blubber acquired recently...us with cold weather adaptations don't do well in extreem heat...
  17. Definitely AI ...that should be and automatic disqualification.
  18. I typed that just before leaving...10 min later...I said to myself...the cunt is going to post the better picture of the barn by itself...lol
  19. The system is rigged.....the barn pic was better...lol.
  20. Kinda agree...high school kids must be a torture....and elementary school bus driver ... Wonder what's the pay is like where your at...?
  21. Its worse than I thought....pic from 2 weeks ago....
  22. Well I don't think im at large oak barrel stage yet...?
  23. You might want to refraze that my little elf...lol
  24. I like the way your thinking..lol.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy