First Wing ride of 2024...

Earache

Got out on the GoldWang today for a ride in the hills. But first - fill up both the bike and myself at a fuel station...

hunt bros.jpg

• Like 2

Being a weekday, there was little traffic and the summer tourists aren't quite here yet in numbers. Pretty empty roads...

IMG_5024.JPG

IMG_5025.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG

IMG_5030.JPG

• Like 6

The Wang is filthy from sitting in the garage all winter and I haven't washed it yet this Spring. There's just so much slop on the roads from snowmelt - hardly worth washing it. Maybe tomorrow...

IMG_5037.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG

IMG_5042.JPG

• Like 7

Gonna try to get out again tomorrow and head to the southern part of the state....

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5045.JPG

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Earache said:

Gonna try to get out again tomorrow and head to the southern part of the state....

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5045.JPG

I see the Glowing is growing on you, taking for a solo ride instead of the Super Tenere?

I saw snow even last month, and I'm in Portugal :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Nice one Eric, good to see you out riding again.  I'm certain Pete would have enjoyed seeing your reports again.

• Like 3

Nice report Eric, good to see someone actually riding, this bunch of losers need to take a leaf out of your book.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Nice report Eric, good to see someone actually riding, this bunch of losers need to take a leaf out of your book.

It’s like Pete is still in the room 🤣

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

We even got a one legit  pirate riding around on a scooter...we've become the imbaracement of the motorcycle forums ...worldwide.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Riding season kicking off for you?
Makes me feel cold looking at all that snow.

Yes  -about time, too!

I got out last month to Arizona but had to trailer 300 miles out of the snow to get there.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

I see the Glowing is growing on you, taking for a solo ride instead of the Super Tenere?

I saw snow even last month, and I'm in Portugal :classic_laugh:

The forks seals are leaking on the Yammy - I have it all taken apart at my shop.

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Eric, good to see you out riding again.  I'm certain Pete would have enjoyed seeing your reports again.

And he'd be amazed that there is snow on the ground , as usual. He never accepted the fact that we have snow here all year long.😅

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Nice one Eric...but I could do without looking at all of that snow..it almost makes me want to vomit...lol.

Should have seen it here in March - 61" in one day. Not a lot of fun diggin ' out.

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Earache said:

And he'd be amazed that there is snow on the ground , as usual. He never accepted the fact that we have snow here all year long.😅

So do you have snow all year long?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Why yes, yes we do. Thanks so much for asking.😆

Great scenery and I must admit to liking Wings ever since riding my friends one in 78, if I was ever to ride around Australia that's the bike I'd want.

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

I saw what you did there.:classic_laugh: