Professor Wankstain's science thread

13 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

No - tell me more… 🧐

Well basically a coronavirus turned up that was going to kill us all if we didn't take a number of untested vaccines and that if we were sceptical about it then we were selfish traitors who didn't deserve to live.

CommonCold.jpg.5507c09bd1567d241979b353f395feb2.jpg

6 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

We did some of the early PCR validation work on SARS-CoV-2 back in the day… We’ve still got a few vials of it in our human pathogen store.

What is PCR?

“In the early 1990’s, PCR, came into popular use, and Kary Mullis was awarded the Nobel Prize for it in 1993.  PCR, simply put, is a thermal cycling method used to make up to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample, making it large enough to study. PCR is an indispensable technique with a broad variety of applications including biomedical research and criminal forensics.”

According to Mullis himself, PCR cannot be totally and should never be used as a tool in “the diagnosis of infectious diseases.” This is the main reason why Mullis disagreed with the scientists who are behind the HIV-AIDS hypothesis. He defied the mainstream notion that “the disease-causing mechanisms of HIV are simply too “mysterious” to comprehend. According to him, “The mystery of that damn virus has been generated by the $2 billion a year they spend on it.

You take any other virus, and you spend $2 billion, and you can make up some great mysteries about it too.” He also added that, “Human beings are full of retrovirus. We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

With regards to the current coronavirus crisis, which some believed to be deceptively manufactured and engineered, this situation of the HIV-AIDS phenomena that Kary Mullis decries about is not far or different. However, the reaction of the authorities today globally is more severe while also tragically preposterous as they put up policies and protocols that are obviously violating the citizen’s constitutional rights while also destroying the economy, making life miserable and harder for ordinary people that even several police officers across the US, for example, reacted and complained.

5 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Well basically a coronavirus turned up that was going to kill us all if we didn't take a number of untested vaccines and that if we were sceptical about it then we were selfish traitors who didn't deserve to live.

CommonCold.jpg.5507c09bd1567d241979b353f395feb2.jpg

The common cold is indeed a coronavirus, but not all coronaviruses are common colds - in exactly the same way that domestic cats are members of the Felidae, but not all felines are domestic cats.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

The common cold is indeed a coronavirus, but not all coronaviruses are common colds - in exactly the same way that domestic cats are members of the Felidae, but not all felines are domestic cats.

You'll have to try and convince zzzak that Covid 19 was actually real, and that the vaccines weren't designed to kill us.

Sarcastic All The Best GIF by Amazon miniTV

Although a person can still get COVID-19 after vaccination, they are more likely to have mild or no symptoms.

Anyone can get sick with COVID-19 and become seriously ill or die, but most people will recover without treatment.

Remember that they said that having no symptoms was a symptom and most of the world marched up and demanded a shot because of a malady witha 99.97% recovery rate.

So far they have used vaxxed 1.7 billion jabs in China alone, makes me wonder where they got them all from.

Me, I didn't get any.

Just now, XTreme said:

You'll have to try and convince zzzak that Covid 19 was actually real, and that the vaccines weren't designed to kill us.

Sarcastic All The Best GIF by Amazon miniTV

Lets see the latest NHS data, over the past two years, excess deaths in England have soared, particularly among the "fully vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

New government data shows that one million fully jabbed people in England have died since the start of 2022, this compared to just 61,000 unvaccinated people in England.

Seems to be working.

19 minutes ago, zzzak said:

What is PCR?

“In the early 1990’s, PCR, came into popular use, and Kary Mullis was awarded the Nobel Prize for it in 1993.  PCR, simply put, is a thermal cycling method used to make up to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample, making it large enough to study. PCR is an indispensable technique with a broad variety of applications including biomedical research and criminal forensics.”

According to Mullis himself, PCR cannot be totally and should never be used as a tool in “the diagnosis of infectious diseases.” This is the main reason why Mullis disagreed with the scientists who are behind the HIV-AIDS hypothesis. He defied the mainstream notion that “the disease-causing mechanisms of HIV are simply too “mysterious” to comprehend. According to him, “The mystery of that damn virus has been generated by the $2 billion a year they spend on it.

You take any other virus, and you spend $2 billion, and you can make up some great mysteries about it too.” He also added that, “Human beings are full of retrovirus. We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

With regards to the current coronavirus crisis, which some believed to be deceptively manufactured and engineered, this situation of the HIV-AIDS phenomena that Kary Mullis decries about is not far or different. However, the reaction of the authorities today globally is more severe while also tragically preposterous as they put up policies and protocols that are obviously violating the citizen’s constitutional rights while also destroying the economy, making life miserable and harder for ordinary people that even several police officers across the US, for example, reacted and complained.

Kary Mullis came up with the general principle of PCR back in the mid-1980s, and a lot of what he has said – or is reported to have said – subsequently is problematic for a number of reasons. One is that a lot of it is blatantly misrepresented or misquoted (including the infamous one about PCR being able to find anything in anybody if you run enough cycles, which it can’t) and because he had a raging LSD habit which led him to believe amongst other things that he once had an encounter with a fluorescent talking raccoon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Lets see the latest NHS data, over the past two years, excess deaths in England have soared, particularly among the "fully vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

New government data shows that one million fully jabbed people in England have died since the start of 2022, this compared to just 61,000 unvaccinated people in England.

Seems to be working.

Can that be related to most of the population having been vaccinated? If 100% of people are vaccinated, then the stat would have no deaths amongst non vaccinated people, no?

21 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

German car indeed.

just going to say that ... you'd want that twat working on your car 

• Haha 3

Died suddenly, 1,293 athlete deaths since rollout of Covid injections, dropping like flies, that was a year ago and now we have 'turbo cancer' in our midst, doctors are baffled, meanwhile the unvaxxed are just fine thank you.

Of course these athletes are in pretty poor condition, so many FIFA registered soccer players who have collapsed or dropped dead on the field were sickly and pathetic specimens of humanity.

The proof is there, look at them lying on the ground motionless, fucking slackers I say.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just going to say that ... you'd want that twat working on your car 

Hey I try to weed them out by charging more dosh...but they just keep coming ...anything euro made for me  is all German ...lol

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Hey I try to weed them out by charging more dosh...but they just keep coming ...anything euro made for me  is all German ...lol

im not german 

34 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Kary Mullis came up with the general principle of PCR back in the mid-1980s, and a lot of what he has said – or is reported to have said – subsequently is problematic for a number of reasons. One is that a lot of it is blatantly misrepresented or misquoted (including the infamous one about PCR being able to find anything in anybody if you run enough cycles, which it can’t) and because he had a raging LSD habit which led him to believe amongst other things that he once had an encounter with a fluorescent talking raccoon.

Have you ever taken LSD, somehow I doubt it, there is no such thing as a raging LSD habit, the way that it works is that it replicates the trigger for the body to go into full on emergency dopamine production and that when you have the trip there is no LSD in your system, it gets flushed after 20 minutes, it's your own bodies natural chemicals that produce the effect, your pineal gland can only produce X amount of dopamine at any one time so if you take more of it there's no reaction, its like wanking, you can't keep doing it and succeed although many here have tried and are still trying, opiates like heroin or morphine are different in that they keep on supplying the bliss and that is a real raging habit.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Can that be related to most of the population having been vaccinated? If 100% of people are vaccinated, then the stat would have no deaths amongst non vaccinated people, no?

It's one in sixteen so far but the deaths are going to rise exponentially as time goes on, the vaxx is a slow killer because if everyone died all at once it would raise eyebrows, all over the civilised world there is a large increase in unexpected deaths, in Australia there is even a senate inquiry coming, of course it will be a whitewash but its a start, if you look at the info coming out of NZ (pop 5m) 11,000 elites were exempted along with 8000 medical staff, you know, the people who were organising sticking the needles in, the organisers were getting $359 a shot, my friend there was coerced (bullied) into getting it and the girl who jabbed him said that a few days earlier she was a checkout chick at a local supermarket, now the press are saying that sleeping with the blinds open can cause cancer, if yopu have taken the poison the best thing that you can do is fast, 24 hrs is a start but 36 is better or you can point at me and make peurile comments, its all up to you.

I'm alright Jack.

3 hours ago, zzzak said:

Have you ever taken LSD, somehow I doubt it, there is no such thing as a raging LSD habit, the way that it works is that it replicates the trigger for the body to go into full on emergency dopamine production and that when you have the trip there is no LSD in your system, it gets flushed after 20 minutes, it's your own bodies natural chemicals that produce the effect, your pineal gland can only produce X amount of dopamine at any one time so if you take more of it there's no reaction, its like wanking, you can't keep doing it and succeed although many here have tried and are still trying, opiates like heroin or morhine are different in that they keep on supplying the bliss and that is a real raging habit.

Kary Mullis had a well-publicised long-term interest in self-testing LSD and numerous other psychoactive substances. The semantics of whether that constitutes a ‘raging habit’ or not are entirely tangential to our main topic.

Now, I am assuming that you wouldn’t be daft enough to engage me on this subject if you were armed with nothing more than a Google-level grasp of PCR, so perhaps it would help to speed things along if you explained to me in precise mechanistic terms what you believe the limitations of the technique to be.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you're European then?  :classic_unsure:

i know what your trying to do here

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Have you ever taken LSD, somehow I doubt it, there is no such thing as a raging LSD habit, the way that it works is that it replicates the trigger for the body to go into full on emergency dopamine production and that when you have the trip there is no LSD in your system, it gets flushed after 20 minutes, it's your own bodies natural chemicals that produce the effect, your pineal gland can only produce X amount of dopamine at any one time so if you take more of it there's no reaction, its like wanking, you can't keep doing it and succeed although many here have tried and are still trying, opiates like heroin or morphine are different in that they keep on supplying the bliss and that is a real raging habit.

IMG_5793.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i had some of the best nights of my life on LSD

How bad has the rest of your life been then?