After 18 weeks......

XTreme

54 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Seriously I have no problem if ever one of these days...you make your way up here...I'll give you a tour of the maratimes 

John Candy No GIF by Laff

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The only things he needs his plane tickets....I'll take care of the rest.....Oh how things just gotten real....lol.

Spending money as well ?

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Spending money as well ?

The only condition I would give..no Bible studies..no singing hallelujah in my house or truck....and no trying to convert to this early earth thing he's always  preaching...only two good old boys doing a motocycle tour...and no sharing motel rooms..I sleep alone...before you twat get bad ideas in your head..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The only condition I would give..no Bible studies..no singing hallelujah in my house or truck....and no trying to convert to this early earth thing he's always  preaching...only two good old boys doing a motocycle tour...and no sharing motel rooms..I sleep alone...before you twat get bad ideas in your head..

Seems you’re all about saying no

Season 7 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 2

The invitation stands Buckster...I've even came up with story to tell the locals who you are instead of a story we met on the internet..lol....I'll just tell them we met in laconia last year on the 100th  bike rally and your from Scotland ...you'll see I'm no Bullshitter....

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The invitation stands Buckster...I've even came up with story to tell the locals who you are instead of a story we met on the internet..lol....I'll just tell them we met in laconia last year on the 100th  bike rally and your from Scotland ...you'll see I'm no Bullshitter....

You really want Buck to come and visit you don't you? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

@Buckster you up for this love lust .

• Haha 1

Definitely someplace that Pete won't be visiting anytime soon....

The 2 in the population are probably a coupla traumatized females that visited here & are now of the Loraina Bobbit mindset!🤣

PeckersCutoff.thumb.jpg.5a28d436a6aa65d9c39544e67d3afaa6.jpg

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

No Way GIF by GIPHY News

It's to bad you can't make it...you would have seen a place so peaceful. No drugs , or crime , no wrif wraf, a land so rich with wild life from land to sea , basically heaven on earth. 

I would have probably needed to drag your ass back to the airport cause you'd refuse to leave...

18 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's to bad you can't make it...you would have seen a place so peaceful. No drugs , or crime , no wrif wraf, a land so rich with wild life from land to sea , basically heaven on earth. 

I would have probably needed to drag your ass back to the airport cause you'd refuse to leave...

This is just one big trap … @Buckster would get bummed into the middle of next week on the first day ..

im surprised he is playing hard to get 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

This is just one big trap … @Buckster would get bummed into the middle of next week on the first day .. 

I bet he has a moose suit, he would be like, “just put this on”. 
Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 4

A place were even if the world turns to shit and you needed food , you just need to walk to local stream and pull out a salmon or trout or in the woods stock with moose and deers , ocean over flowing with lobster and grab and fish...a place where you don't need a grocery store to survive...