Third Weekend in March!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

it wont ever work properly ... it will be totally random on a car that age

Well its going in for a recall soon as its still outstanding so let's just see what I can get working I don't see why it shouldn't be working unless there's a good reason like its been disconnected in the past 

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Well its going in for a recall soon as its still outstanding so let's just see what I can get working I don't see why it shouldn't be working unless there's a good reason like its been disconnected in the past 

is that what re call is for ?

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

woudn't worry about the start stop ...only works if the moon and sun are aligned and a certain temp and if you had kebab for your dinner 

The fat cunt always has kebab for his dinner.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Did you buy it from a dealer ...what is it..audi ?..could be it needs to be reprogrammed or something...if it's from a used carlot...maybe some backyard mechanic might have fuck up the calipers if they installed new pads...

Well if its fucked up the calipers then I'll be wanting new calipers for piece of mind and they best be painted red like the current ones 

Strat stop and auto handbrake could be related to the clutch position switch but a quick diag will show that up.
Nice car but you're gonna bite your hand off when you scrape them wheels on the curbs. Stupid oversized tyres will bankrupt you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The fat cunt always has kebab for his dinner.

Didn't tonight it was 2 chicken kievs, chips and onion rings.... washed down with scotch and coke 

23 hours ago, busabeast said:

That would be a private hire taxi he's on about.

It only has 2 private owners from new 

Mr Abdul Khan and Mr Rajat Singh  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5