Indian power.

6 minutes ago, Nute said:

My FTR is a brilliant fun and certainly no copy. Bikes made for the US cruiser market all look similar because it’s what the yanks want, but seems to me Harley only upped their game and produced a liquid cooled engine with a decent power output because Indian were doing it? 

Indian is not going to challenge Harley in terms of sales, at least not for a long time. There is a chunk of the bike riding community who just want a Harley because it’s a Harley, just like there are Ducati die hards. Indian hasn’t got that brand cachet. At least not yet. 

Just noticed you are in Edinburgh, I got mine from Saltire.

Exactly...because they are brainwashed...I've owned two harleys and let me tell you...they don't even hold a candle to this challenger..it's better in every wich way than a Harley...and if Buckster would test ride one...he would come to the same conclusion...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't know why he continues to get into these battles of wits with you Marcel......he always comes up short!

I know...I've defeated him  so many times ..I've lost count...it's like he never learns....typical Harley owner...lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nute said:

My FTR is a brilliant fun and certainly no copy. Bikes made for the US cruiser market all look similar because it’s what the yanks want, but seems to me Harley only upped their game and produced a liquid cooled engine with a decent power output because Indian were doing it? 

Indian is not going to challenge Harley in terms of sales, at least not for a long time. There is a chunk of the bike riding community who just want a Harley because it’s a Harley, just like there are Ducati die hards. Indian hasn’t got that brand cachet. At least not yet. 

Just noticed you are in Edinburgh, I got mine from Saltire.

Harley went to liquid cooling for one reason only, emission standards.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Harley went to liquid cooling for one reason only, they got too hot with the bigger fields and plows.

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Harley went to liquid cooling for one reason only, emission standards.

Buck would you stop imbarazing yourself...lc for emission what a joke...there's no way a air cool engine can windstand the rigure of a race track...why do you think the mission bagger harleys have liquid cool heads..it's because the valves would melt..

Remember buck I'm a master mechanic...I know about this stuff...hp increases heat...air cooled don't belong on a racetrack cause everyone would be running air cooled engines....air cooled is ok for putting along on a Sunday ride to the donut shop...

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Remember buck I'm a master mechanic...I know about this stuff...hp increases heat...air cooled don't belong on a racetrack cause everyone would be running air cooled engines....air cooled is ok for putting along on a Sunday ride to the donut shop...

I wouldn’t trust you to change a spark plug.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I wouldn’t trust you to change a spark plug.

Just remember this powerplus engine can run 24hrs straight at full throttle with the governor removed....wyll a Milwaukee eight air cooled wouldn't last more than a hour before melting..and that's  fact...

52 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just remember this powerplus engine can run 24hrs straight at full throttle with the governor removed....wyll a Milwaukee eight air cooled wouldn't last more than a hour before melting..and that's  fact...

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Buckster said:

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Oh and another thing....the class the ftr are running...they have to fitt a restricter plate in the throttle body...in order to slow the Indians down...total bullshit of a race rules only to prop up harleys..did you know that ..?

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You know I never botherd to change it...thanks for pointing it out...

I Hate You Idiot GIF by Amazon Prime Video

36 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I've loaded another pic....doesn't seem to be working...

Idiot Facepalm GIF

15 minutes ago, Saul said:

You really would think this pair would get bored of pissing in the wind 🤣    

If I'm not mistaken it's been going on for some 20 years at least...I think it started on Buttrider a few decades ago..lol.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...