New shocks

Buckster

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So your trying to make it ride like and Indian...?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Still don't know why your bothering putting dosh on that thing....are you  thinking about getting another bike one day ?

Why would I want another bike? Shocks wear out, so I am upgrading at the time of replacing, improving on what is already excellent. You wouldn't understand. 

FB_IMG_1713177951096.jpg.1278b897e5f923accd94b9f6b24dfdef.jpg

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Why would I want another bike? Shocks wear out, so I am upgrading at the time of replacing, improving on what is already excellent. You wouldn't understand. 

FB_IMG_1713177951096.jpg.1278b897e5f923accd94b9f6b24dfdef.jpg

I've owned two...are you forgetting?   Worse bikes on the planet to make you waste money...they are purposely built so you have to spend like 10 g to make it somewhat...3 different types of windscreen..20 different seats..crappies shocks from factory..stock exaust sounds like choking chicken...crappies brakes...do I need to continue  ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I've owned two...are you forgetting?   Worse bikes on the planet to make you waste money...they are purposely built so you have to spend like 10 g to make it somewhat...3 different types of windscreen..20 different seats..crappies shocks from factory..stock exaust sounds like choking chicken...crappies brakes...do I need to continue  ?

You aren’t a biker, you will never understand. The best bike for you would be a Honda Goldwing, amazingly capable machines with absolutely no soul whatsoever, perfect for the turkey neck brigade.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You aren’t a biker, you will never understand. The best bike for you would be a Honda Goldwing, amazingly capable machines with absolutely no soul whatsoever, perfect for the turkey neck brigade.

Me not a biker....lol...I've been riding bikes  longer than you have..your just brainwashed by the Harley culture...gullible people like you is what keeps Harley a float...they don't know any better...it's like you with religion...lol

6 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Me not a biker....lol...I've been riding bikes  longer than you have..your just brainwashed by the Harley culture...gullible people like you is what keeps Harley a float...they don't know any better...it's like you with religion...lol

I don’t think you have been riding longer than me, I was raised on bikes by bikers.

14 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

These guys...?

Screenshot_20240322_181647_Google.jpg

No, people like this guy, my grandfather.

grandadmc.jpg.2778719f7348123afd0e58c93aa3cebd.jpg

Or this guy, my dad.

dad_enfield350.jpg.f322db97f68c8a233ad0171b2560c0fa.jpg

I’m assuming you have pictures of the preceding two generations of your family on bikes to show your biker heritage? No?

Probably time you got another ass injection from @Beemer Bummer.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Take a look at this picture....this thing came stock from factory with these parts....I'd have to spend 60 g to get something of the same quality on a Harley..

20240420_100604.jpg

My bike has a front wheel, forks and Brembo brakes as standard too. All from 2008 when your bike wasn’t even being made.

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Or this guy, my dad.

I’m assuming you have pictures of the preceding two generations of your family on bikes to show your biker heritage? No?

Great shots!

None of my family before me, or after me, have had bikes!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Great shots!

None of my family before me, or after me, have had bikes!

My grandad rode a motorcycle once. An army BMW, trying to get from the base to the nearest town pharmacy, he rode it through a fence and into a field instead :classic_laugh:

That, as far as I know, is my family's motorcycling history.

My other grandfather was very happy to upgrade from walking to work into riding a bicycle to work when he was young.

• Like 3

My father used to ride bikes, I have very few photos of him at all and none of bikes.  He had a thing for BSA's but my domineering mother stopped all of that before I came along.   He still rode a Honda C90 to work when I was a kid, old S reg in the UK so a 1977 I believe, he got a new one every three years or so until then but the S reg was the last.    He picked up my 1981 CB250N from the dealer for me, I could see he was besotted but nothing ever came of it.    He taught me alot about basic mechanics and looking after my bikes.   Don't know anything about my Grandfathers and bikes, never really spoke to them about it, didn't really know either of them very well to be honest.  Too big a family and I was one of the youngest so I was way down on the time with Grandad sort of thing.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Or this guy, my dad.

Sure buck....find those on the internet?

Here's a pic of my great great dad...and my grandfather. 

20240420_114114.jpg

20240420_114157.jpg

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Sure buck....find those on the internet?

Here's a pic of my great great dad...and my grandfather. 

20240420_114114.jpg

20240420_114157.jpg

You see that is the difference, my pictures are real, not just taken from google or a book. So according to you your great grandfather was Oscar Hedstrom, co founder of Indian Motorcycles and your grandfather was some other random dude you have a picture of.

• Haha 1

TBH....those new shocks & that front wheel outta make your hog look much better & Ride every bit as well.👍😎

• Like 1