Last Weekend in February!

XTreme

After great weather all week (up to 21c) we've now got this shit! High winds as well!

Screenshot2024-02-23110135.png.c1a66737076c0522af1d871c2b507a6e.png

So I don't see much happening for me!

What about you lot?

• Like 3

Sitting on my arse (as usual 😂) and watching WSBK, occasionally I will stand up and look out the window, accompanied by a couple of expletives, 

I havd not bothered to look at the weather forecast, its usually shite anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

As far as riding is concerned I'm only looking forward to Monday when I can (possibly) ride to work,  the actual weekend looks shite.  Tomorrow Paolo and I will walk the neighbours dogs and then I'll sit down to watch the rugby with a beer or two.

• Like 4

I am still on leave from work, which is nice 🙂  Going across the water to Polruan to sing tomorrow night, hoping to get out on the Hornet on Sunday.  Course there is rugby to watch as well.  👍

• Like 4

After the weather we've been having i was seriously contemplating building an Ark this weekend but it's looking ok tomorrow so i will be out on the bike not sure about Sunday yet but looking at the forecast probably Ark building :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

After great weather all week (up to 21c) we've now got this shit! High winds as well!

Screenshot2024-02-23110135.png.c1a66737076c0522af1d871c2b507a6e.png

So I don't see much happening for me!

What about you lot?

We have my parents up for the weekend so not a lot going on, weather doesn't look too bad though, but the rugby will be watched along with a good few ciders/scotchs being consumed

• Like 2