Pube Grooming?

XTreme

@Marcel tells me that this is the thing now......apparently you'll never get a bird if you've got 6 inch pubes! 

I certainly won't be doing it cos I fucking hate shaving! And I really hate having to trim eyebrows, ears, and nose!

So what about you lot, any of you groom your pubes?

• Haha 1

Let me point out that it's not me shaving my pubes or advocating for their continual grooming.....it's @Marcel.

Half of mine were shaved by the nurse prior to my operation......I think it's fucking weird doing it for cosmetic purposes!

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Let me point out that it's not me shaving my pubes or advocating for their continual grooming.....it's @Marcel.

Half of mine were shaved by the nurse prior to my operation......I think it's fucking weird doing it for cosmetic purposes!

Your such a twat...I'm not saying to shave everything to the skin...a little grooming here and there...it's more hygienic by the way...look at Bucksters beard ..I bet after a ride on his hog... some bugs might still be alive in their and probably for a few days...fiesting on dead insects.

Don't know about you but sex can be messy..all those lady juices splattering everywheres...I'd rather keep it short....easier to clean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Your such a twat...I'm not saying to shave everything to the skin...a little grooming here and there...it's more hygienic by the way...look at Bucksters beard ..I bet after a ride on his hog... some bugs might still be alive in their and probably for a few days...fiesting on dead insects.

Don't know about you but sex can be messy..all those strawberry icecream juices splattering everywheres...I'd rather keep it short....easier to clean.

Fixed, we all know he's more American pie than a hit with the opposite gender

• Haha 1

I'm not sure but I think there's something really wrong with Pete....since his operation he hasn't been the same..he's excebiting all kinds of weird behavior....what's that thing when they put you under...?  Anesthesia?  Maybe they ran him low on oxygen? And fried a few brain cells.....anybody else want to shed some light on this?

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And fried a few brain cells....

You're the pube groomer not me!

Comes to something when you've got to trim your pubes to get a bird.......it appears that you need all the help you can get in that department.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're the pube groomer not me!

Comes to something when you've got to trim your pubes to get a bird.......it appears that you need all the help you can get in that department.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I'm all for going natural....but have you ever through it might be the other half who insist in grooming....

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

but have you ever through it might be the other half who insist in grooming....

AFAIC women get what they get.......and they can think themselves lucky to have the opportunity to be in that position.

Do you think legendary womanisers like Steve McQueen, Bon Scott, Warren Beatty, or Ric Flair shaved their pubes to humour women?

Sounds like you need all the help you can get to pull a bird!

csi miami GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Has a man I can tell you what I prefer....not completely shaved off...a little strip just above is perfectly fine.

So you would prefer Frankengroin to have a little strip for you?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

So you would prefer Frankengroin to have a little strip for you?

On my watch pube trimming will only be done by nurses and for medical purposes!

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

On my watch pube trimming will only be done by nurses and for medical purposes!

Think of poor @Marcel, he doesn't want your copious man bush in his mouth when he is, hold on, what exactly is he doing that would lead to that anyway?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

AFAIC women get what they get.......and they can think themselves lucky to have the opportunity to be in that position.

Do you think legendary womanisers like Steve McQueen, Bon Scott, Warren Beatty, or Ric Flair shaved their pubes to humour women?

Sounds like you need all the help you can get to pull a bird!

csi miami GIF

With that man crush you have with Bon scott...wouldn't surprise me at all if you had one of his pubes you'd wear it has a necless around your neck and pray to that fucking thing...

• Haha 1