2023 - That was the year that was!

XTreme

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Then why did my cousin nigel who also has a busa get ousted from there rather rapidly if im on the inside?

your cousin Nigel, where he is he at now then.... you seen this @XTreme he's making up imaginary  family members now

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

your cousin Nigel, where he is he at now then.... you seen this @XTreme he's making up imaginary  family members now

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

Oh he's around you know, here and there.

He's not really a people's person though so it's unlikely he'll make an appearance here

• Haha 5

Well I am on my 3rd bike this year.  Started on the Himalayan, got the CB500F in January then traded up to the Hornet in  early October.  Been a bit of a whirlwind really but really happy where I ended up.  Love the Hornet and intend to keep it for some time.   I have had a shit year health wise, won't bore you with the details, but on the mend now.   My family is all good, youngest has a grip on her mental health issues and is happy, middle one is happy, as always, and in College starting her last year.   Oldest has a steady job now, which is something I though I never would say, and appears to be happy.   

The Darkness is ok and the dear boy is in rude health so all as good as I could expect really.  

Had an adventure with a different job that didn't work out so back out of hours with the NHS.   Happy in my work so can't moan to much.

• Like 5