Interesting call

Saul

My boy phoned me this morning:

Boy "Can I kill the feathery Bastard"

Me "Hang on Dear Boy what's happened" 

Anyway to cut to the chase, he got his McBreakfast, left it on the seat of his scoot and ran into Tesco to get a drink.   By the time he came back a seagull had landed on his scoot got his Bap out of the bag and box and necked it, then shat on his seat.  🤣🤣🤣  He was absolutely furious, its the angriest I have ever heard him 🤣🤣🤣.   Christ if he had shown that temper in school he would never have been bullied and it would have saved me scud loads of meetings.    😳

I managed to calm him down and got him laughing in the end, whilst explaining that Gulls are protected and you absolutely cannot kill them while people are watching.   Anyway he went in and told his boss the story, and the guy gave him another McBreakfast while laughing his tits off.  I have got to say he has been at Maccys a month and they are good as gold with him.   At one point I wondered if he would ever be able to hold down a job but these last few weeks have been a revelation.   They know how to treat teenagers in the work place and keep them happy.    

• Like 5

We had a call from the housing association this morning...

"Hello (name and where they were calling from) we are testing the alarm in your bungalow....please press the emergency button"

My wife did and nothing!

"Can you press the button again"...still nothing.

"How long has the alarm not worked?"........Fuck knows, we have never pressed it before.

"We will send out an engineer as soon as possible"

It their record on fixing our bathroom light is anything to go on we could be in trouble. 😂 

drunk leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Clive have you been switch to a digital phone line by any chance?, there has been a bit of a furore over BT switching people without their knowledge and there personal alarms not working.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Saul said:

Clive have you been switch to a digital phone line by any chance?, there has been a bit of a furore over BT switching people without their knowledge and there personal alarms not working.

Before we had pull cords in each room, they were connected (how? I don't know) to a call centre in Leicester...they worked every time they were tested.

Earlier this year then installed a new system, this is the 1st time they have rung about testing it.

This is what we have now, maybe you know more about it than I do.

20231221_142712.thumb.jpg.7736c53238646a27428b3277d022015b.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Be worth asking BT if you have been switched to a digital service mate.    May be nothing to do with it but worth asking.  

👍 

@Saul, I once saw two men being mugged out of their burgerking bag by one seagull, they put the bag on top of the car long enough to open doors and take jackets off and the bird descended upon them, scared them with squawking and wing flapping, and took the burgers away. I laughed fromthe comfort of my closed car while it happened :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

Yarmouth sea front some years ago, daughter was infront of me eating a bacon roll when a seagull came in from behind her shoulder. I managed to "swipe" it away before it grabbed said roll. But I've been caught the same way as they come from behind and take, last bit of my subway sandwich in this case, the food from your hand.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Broadstairs .. witnessed a seagull attack on a family , they was on beach trying to eat lunch, we was looking down on them from a path way ...

it was fucking relentless , seagulls was showing no mercy ... more and more just kept turning up ... it was one of the funniest things i have ever witnessed

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Yarmouth sea front some years ago, daughter was infront of me eating a bacon roll when a seagull came in from behind her shoulder. I managed to "swipe" it away before it grabbed said roll. But I've been caught the same way as they come from behind and take, last bit of my subway sandwich in this case, the food from your hand.

so you got took from behind by a seagull...

how much lower can this forum get

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Clive said:

Before we had pull cords in each room, they were connected (how? I don't know) to a call centre in jaipur... they worked every time they were tested.

Earlier this year then installed a new system, this is the 1st time they have rung about testing it.

This is what we have now, maybe you know more about it than I do.

20231221_142712.thumb.jpg.7736c53238646a27428b3277d022015b.jpg

Well that's you fucked if you have a fall

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that's you fucked if you have a fall

More worried about wife got arse over tit than me...Recover Falling Down GIF.....I think her stability assist is on the blink, 

• Like 2