The good old days

yen_powell

I was searching through the ride reports I did on XRV.ORG just now. Last time I looked, which was quite a few years ago, all the pictures had disappeared due to the Photobucket crisis (refused to pay the robbing bastards).

Most of the pictures now show up again, although they have a Photobucket logo plastered across them. I found some of Wiltshire with Bob, although Bob's added pics have disappeared now.

This was my Isle of Wight 'rally poo run' trail ride, hopefully you can see it without being logged in.

https://www.xrv.org.uk/threads/isle-of-wight.26569/

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I remember when you did your Isle of Wight trip, that looked like a good run 👍

I think nearly all my photos from XRV have dissapeared somewhere  

Probably vanished when the site got sold and the Canadians took over. They may have perfect genetics these Canadonians but they are awful moderators. I've reported the same three spammers a few times and they are still members 3 months later and going on about gambling sites.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yen_powell said:

This was my Isle of Wight 'rally poo run' trail ride

I don't think you need to go to the Isle of Wight to find shit Yen......just look in your fucking pants.

Nice reports though.....shows how much photo quality has advanced since then!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I don't think you need to go to the Isle of Wight to find shit Yen......just look in your fucking pants.

Nice reports though.....shows how much photo quality has advanced since then!

It doesn't help that photos were uploaded to Photobucket at full size and when I had the choice of paying or copying them back on to my hard drive they were at a reduced size.

I have an email address just for joining forums and when I check it occasionally Photobucket have been emailing for the last 5 years every 2 or 3 days saying that they are going to delete my account. It's either that or TAKE ACTION NOW type thing. Twats.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, yen_powell said:

It doesn't help that photos were uploaded to Photobucket at full size and when I had the choice of paying or copying them back on to my hard drive they were at a reduced size.

I have an email address just for joining forums and when I check it occasionally Photobucket have been emailing for the last 5 years every 2 or 3 days saying that they are going to delete my account. It's either that or TAKE ACTION NOW type thing. Twats.

I had those emails a few years back. I deleted everything on there and closed the account.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I had those emails a few years back. I deleted everything on there and closed the account.

im getting that crap off them at the moment threatning to close my account down im just letting them get on with it im not using it anymore anyway

• Like 1