Oh dear Greta

Cupid Stunt

Bless her, she's deleting tweets that failed to come true

Remember her outrage in 2018 "How dare you.."
Well she claimed that humanity would end by 2023 if we didn't stop using fossil fuels immediately, yet another delusional claim from a nut job that didn't come true
The people in power knew it was delusional BS at the time, it just suited their agenda and still does

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Well she claimed that humanity would end by 2023 if we didn't stop using fossil fuels immediately, yet another delusional claim from a nut job that didn't come true
The people in power knew it was delusional BS at the time, it just suited their agenda and still does

Humanity has ended, the over use of fossil fuel has led to people becoming retarded enough to think they can change gender.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Humanity has ended, the over use of fossil fuel has led to people becoming retarded enough to think they can change gender.

Been think of changing my gender to a Chinese lesbian..with a light dose of hormone do you think my hair would grow back?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Been think of changing my gender to a Chinese lesbian..with a light dose of hormone do you think my hair would grow back?

did you know Chinese womens growlers are horizontal

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

its all a scam 

paid pay day GIF