BOTM changes from March onwards.

XTreme

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think she said girls not 50 year old women well past their prime 😆

Oh I wouldn't say that....anyway I  posted my bike with a girl this one time and all he'll broke loose....and they rejected  my picture..

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

let us be the judge of that .

Well obviously me n Sophia are in outstanding nick and well out of normal mortals league but we just wouldn’t want to be responsible for the coronaries the pics caused and Pete will get his hair off over google branding the place as an adult only site so you know out of consideration n all that. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh I wouldn't say that....anyway I  posted my bike with a girl this one time and all he'll broke loose....and they rejected  my picture..

May have been due to the fact that it wasn't your bike and it wasn't your girl?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well obviously me n Sophia are in outstanding nick and well out of normal mortals league but we just wouldn’t want to be responsible for the coronaries the pics caused and Pete will get his hair off over google branding the place as an adult only site so you know out of consideration n all that. 

thats cause it was a picture of a custard chucker.... what are you saying , have you something to tell us ?

• Haha 4

Don’t see what difference it makes whether it’s a naked man or a naked woman, it’s just a naked body. Nob, no nob, tits, no tits.

Who cares, sometimes the level of inhibition over sex makes me wonder how far from the Victorian era we’ve actually travelled.

Not far. 

• Haha 4

On 26/02/2023 at 14:21, Six30 said:

I would photoshop the shit  out of my pics if I knew how to do it .

You underestimate yourself, your crayon work is up there with the finest ..................

B42D30D3-8FD2-4181-B7F2-DA1FC5886C4F.jpeg.be577d9e3aa625082061ea7e3971a9c2.jpeg.ea01c75b573d41b9773c7922877a8819.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You underestimate yourself, your crayon work is up there with the finest ..................

B42D30D3-8FD2-4181-B7F2-DA1FC5886C4F.jpeg.be577d9e3aa625082061ea7e3971a9c2.jpeg.ea01c75b573d41b9773c7922877a8819.jpeg

People using my pictures will be banned from taking part. 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

Pictures with naked people in them will be deleted and the poster banned from taking part that month. Unless it’s naked children

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

• Haha 1