So Vegas.. Here I come!

Marcel le Moose Fondler

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Take the roads and then some dirt roads, and then some trails, a GS's suspension is made for that. And the seat isn't like a KTM's.

Will see when I get there.. But it will probably be a Harley just cause I'm use to riding one.. Controls and stuff with a built in gps... 

Was thinking that was turning into the marcy and pookie show.:classic_laugh:

You got a thick head this morn Pedro? I'm sitting here with headphones on and Mandi looking at me laughing at you laughing.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You got a thick head this morn Pedro? I'm sitting here with headphones on and Mandi looking at me laughing at you laughing.:classic_laugh:

I reckon he won't be getting up until after 2.00 pm 😜

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Nothing wrong with my head today, felt fine all day. Really needed the sleep too as with the work day I had I wouldn´t have shut my eyes till the morning.

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I reckon he won't be getting up until after 2.00 pm 😜

Woke up at very reasonable hours, and by 10 was sitting outside having my coffee. Real men don't whine after a little drink!

• Haha 4

On 15/12/2022 at 16:20, Buckster said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. The answer  is "Luck be in the air tonight". Get your mind out of the gutter you heathen!

Heathen.... Did I tell you I believe in a higher power... Just cause it's not you're version of God or your religion.... God.. Odin.. Booda..Jehovah... And many more... To me their all the same... 

Just now, Marcel said:

Heathen.... Did I tell you I believe in a higher power... Just cause it's not you're version of God or your religion.... God.. Odin.. Booda..Jehovah... And many more... To me their all the same... 

Heathen.

On 16/12/2022 at 10:43, Marcel said:

I'll be there only in March.. Last week to be exact....what the weather like.. Would it still be to cold..? 

March is a great time in Death Valley.  Usually only cold at nite and very pleasant during the day!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, alfalfa said:

March is a great time in Death Valley.  Usually only cold at nite and very pleasant during the day!

Yes from what I've read online... 70 ish during the day and cooler at night.. Sounds like perfect riding weather... 

• Like 3