Your Day Today!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, Saul said:

Think I may be turning in to Clive.  

It's a low bar to aim for. 👍 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Clive said:

It's a low bar to aim for. 👍 

Aim to get to 70 Clive......I'm on the home straight now!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Aim to get to 70 Clive......I'm on the home straight now!

I could give you my honest answer, but it would bore you to tears. 😂 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Snow is melting fast...should be out riding soon by early may....can't wait..I'm dying of bordom..

We can tell

• Haha 6

It may get up to 20c tomorrow...I am ready!

Film Sunbathing GIF

13c at the weekend.  😔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Clive said:

It may get up to 20c tomorrow...I am ready!

Film Sunbathing GIF

13c at the weekend.  😔 

They lied, it is only going to be 16c, and its cloudy now.

Going to see how flat the scoot battery is.......bleeding Keyless ignition.

• Like 3

Loading the last bit of kit onto the Yamaha and then I'm off 'oop north for a couple of days of camping , riding and drinking .  It will be interesting to see how the Yam goes with all the kit on there .............

happy-dance.gif.5bafed67321a3fbeb8efd24c2baaa2f5.gif

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Loading the last bit of kit onto the Yamaha and then I'm off 'oop north for a couple of days of camping , riding and drinking .  It will be interesting to see how the Yam goes with all the kit on there .............

happy-dance.gif.5bafed67321a3fbeb8efd24c2baaa2f5.gif

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74htgb197jtey3yxvdepkh 😂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74htgb197jtey3yxvdepkh 😂 

When you say Oop North, do you mean Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

When you say Oop North, do you mean Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

No, Redditch tonight then two nights in the Peak district.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No, Redditch tonight then two nights in the Peak district.

Have a great time there. 👍 

• Like 2

Bit of a flashback to 25 years ago this morning.....a Power Ranger going through town flipping the bike from side to side to warm his tyres up! 

Donald Groundhog GIF by Hyperise - Personalization Toolkit for B2B Marketers

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bit of a flashback to 25 years ago this morning.....a Power Ranger going through town flipping the bike from side to side to warm his tyres up! 

That one really cracks me up , as if it's going to make a difference to your average Joe on road tyres ..............

:wank4az::wank4az::wank4az:

• Haha 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

That one really cracks me up , as if it's going to make a difference to your average Joe on road tyres ..............

:wank4az::wank4az::wank4az:

And it was about 17C when he was doing it!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You didn't tell us you'd bought the new bike already 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Clive said:

Going to see how flat the scoot battery is.......bleeding Keyless ignition.

Bloody he'll....it started!.

No Problem Thumbs Up GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You didn't tell us you'd bought the new bike already 

Never had a sportsbike or a Power Rangers suit!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Never had a sportsbike or a Power Rangers suit!

My best mate used to be a green one, Still gets shitty when I take the piss nowadays even though it was 1996 when he had his Kwak ZZR600.  I always remember his face when I went out with him for his first ride on it, me on my K100RS.     He spent weeks, waiting for delivery,  telling me how he would do his best not to leave me behind when he got the ZZR but it was me who had to wait for him on several occasions.    No super hero claims from me just competent , he was on a much quicker lighter bike, but a Noob with a new bike and a very twitchy ring.  There may have been a hint of putting manners on him a couple of times but only when it was safe 🤣   Mind you I then had weeks of him telling me once it was run in, yada yada yada.    I never claimed to be quick and don't now, but there is something about some guys with sports bikes, got to be billy big balls.  🤣.  All the power rangers around here used to walk bandy legged like they had shat themselves.  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Saul said:

My best mate used to be a green one, Still gets shitty when I take the piss nowadays even though it was 1996 when he had his Kwak ZZR600.  I always remember his face when I went out with him for his first ride on it, me on my K100RS.     He spent weeks, waiting for delivery,  telling me how he would do his best not to leave me behind when he got the ZZR but it was me who had to wait for him on several occasions.    No super hero claims from me just competent , he was on a much quicker lighter bike, but a Noob with a new bike and a very twitchy ring.  There may have been a hint of putting manners on him a couple of times but only when it was safe 🤣   Mind you I then had weeks of him telling me once it was run in, yada yada yada.    I never claimed to be quick and don't now, but there is something about some guys with sports bikes, got to be billy big balls.  🤣.  All the power rangers around here used to walk bandy legged like they had shat themselves.  🤣

ZZR600!....oh the (bad) memories!

Scared Boy Meets World GIF

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Saul said:

Always a laugh when the silly cunts had to take a piss and needed to roll the outfit down to their ankles! 

And don't me started on the fucking humps on their back! 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Always a laugh when the silly cunts had to take a piss and needed to roll the outfit down to their ankles! 

Funnily enough the same guy offered to give me his green power ranger suit, hump, knee sliders and all the other day when I was having a cuppa over his.    Shouldn't be too mean he is a good guy and our daughters are thick as thieves now.    Just back then he was a young squaddie with all that entailed.  He never had a smaller bike but was put through all his tests in the mob so had to have a sports bike.  Hence all the gear and no idea.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I got a load of flak when I got the 1st T Max, the usual remarks "we will wait for you" it was very rare that they did, and when we arrived at our destination my helmet, gloves and jacket went under the seat, while they were walking around carrying all their gear with them 😂 

One guy, Trevor, was the one we waited for on his Yamaha Divvy 600, it was a bit faster than the scoot but not by much, Trevor was a bus driver (no offence to @Buckster intended) and he rode his bike like he drove his bus, in as much that he was very reluctant to even attempt a overtake on other vehicles. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3