Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

They're helping and fixing the car, don't really want to be complaining and causing trouble.

Obviously it was a joke I don't bite the hand that helps, but really it should be a like for like in my view

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Obviously it was a joke I don't bite the hand that helps, but really it should be a like for like in my view

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

IMG_2336.jpeg

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

IMG_2336.jpeg

Back in the day my Mrs had a Cinq Sporting 1.1s, absolute blast to drive handled like a roller skate.  Twas made of tin foil though.  She wrote it off.  😐

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Clive said:

Brother in law has the same, can't piss, or has to go several times per night, they have tested his PSA (high) and taken biopsies,  he is on drugs, they test him quite regularly though, his doc says he is fine at the moment, they also do not want to operate because it could leave him incontinent. 

Changing both male and female catheters is a large chunk of we do in the 111 service in Cornwall as the District Nurses don't work overnight here.  You would be surprised how common it is.  Fills me with horror personally.   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Saul said:

Changing both male and female catheters is a large chunk of we do in the 111 service in Cornwall as the District Nurses don't work overnight here.  You would be surprised how common it is.  Fills me with horror personally.   

So what's the longterm outlook if it's not malignant...medication for the rest of your life  ?

Great I'm back to a hairless cat...lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

So what's the longterm outlook if it's not malignant...medication for the rest of your life  ?

Great I'm back to a hairless cat...lol.

I'm not a medic mate, I drive medics to do their job overnight.   So I know no more than you really, but I do know people quite often have catheters temporarily and go back to normal.    Can't tell you why.   I would get your mate to see a doc and get tested but that is just common sense.  I know we use a lot of catheter packs as I am in charge of stocking the car and write the purple scripts for them.   

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

.medication for the rest of your life  ?

My brother in law has been on medication for nearly 3 years, apart from the urinating problem he is OK, but as said, the hospital keeps a very close eye on him.

• Like 3

Just cleaned and lubed the chain......which incidentally, hasn't needed adjusting in the 5K kms I've done on it!

IMG_20240319_104943-min.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Just cleaned and lubed the chain......which incidentally, hasn't needed adjusting in the 5K kms I've done on it!

That's because you ride like an old woman. 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

what brand ?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That's because you ride like an old woman. 

I need to get into this trail braking shit!

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

I need to get into this trail braking shit!

You don't go fast enough to need it otherwise I would letvyou join my trail braking masterclass.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Always the same one....Castrol Synthetic Racing Chain Lube!

racing ..

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You don't go fast enough to need it otherwise I would letvyou join my trail braking masterclass.

let you

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

let you

Letvyou, I'm speaking in tongues. No need to thank me.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

racing ..

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

That's what it's called!

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/52223

It always gets excellent reviews, goes on clear, doesn't glue the chain up, and very little fling.

I'm sure your secret chain lube is better though.......having it well lubed obviously makes it easier to push in the van!

Just ordered another one from Amazon!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's what it's called!

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/52223

It always gets excellent reviews, goes on clear, doesn't glue the chain up, and very little fling.

I'm sure your secret chain lube is better though.......having it well lubed obviously makes it easier to push in the van!

Just ordered another one from Amazon!

ok Rossi

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Mine hasn't need adjusting too........oh wait a minute 🤔 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Funnily enough I never had to adjust the chain on my CB500F in the 5K miles I did on it.  A cruel person would say that the motor never made enough power to stretch the chain, but we know that's not true. 🤣  Just a decent chain that if looked after will last.  My Hornet chain hasn't need adjusting yet after 1400 miles.  

• Like 1