Your Day Today!

XTreme

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well maybe you need a butler to help 

Gave up with the leaves, damn windy here, so I am not so much collecting them up as chasing them around the garden. 😂 

• Haha 3

I had a good morning in church then I was invited out for tea and scones. I'm feeling very refined and civilised now, like one of those people that can read and write and shit.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Woke up with another fucking migraine this morning.......had a few of these since the op.

Apparently if you do suffer from migraines they can increase during the post-op period!

And tomorrow they're going to take out half of the staples with the rest due to come out Wednesday.

You may as well had plenty of beer the night before then. Migraines are the work of the Devil mate 😡

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I had a good morning in church then I was invited out for tea and scones. I'm feeling very refined and civilised now, like one of those people that can read and write and shit.

I knew you were bullshitting when you said “refined and civilised”……..have a word with yourself and don’t do it again please. 🤣

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just had a Tsunami of diarrhea.......fortunately it wasn't in my pants!

Delhi Belly Poop GIF

I’ve just googled those symptoms and the diarrhoea is almost certainly a result of rectal stretching. I told you this would happen so no sympathy from me.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

I’ve just googled those symptoms and the diarrhoea is almost certainly a result of rectal stretching. I told you this would happen so no sympathy from me.

You would know after your visit to the abandoned buildings with him.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The sewage system works fine there its a short pipe to the local river and its magically gone no treatment system to get worn out and clogged up like here :classic_laugh:

They're dumping shit in the sea and the rivers over there. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They're dumping shit in the sea and the rivers over there. 

Nope not dumping over spilling there's a difference 😉 and i think you will find Spain are doing the same but are better at keeping it out of the news. A lot of the sewage works are overwhelmed and unable to cope with the amount of crap going through them or they are totally worn out with no cash to spend to upgrade them in some cases due to greedy shareholders in privatised companies. In Wales they are working on upgrading the systems a bit at a time not fast enough i agree but no greedy shareholders to feed here and there's a lot of pressure on them to do it now.
I was involved with the fitting of a new screen in a CSO just below Porth you know the one where i found your butt plug :classic_laugh: a couple of weeks ago been long overdue but they are working on the problems
!cid_C02DCA1A-35D9-483C-8B3C-D0FD0884B6D8.thumb.jpg.482229145d604b1743adf2a8fb53f1b0.jpg

!cid_DB12D95A-94C8-4029-B6A3-754C52E3E1F4.thumb.jpg.d2a4afc8c6a29b5657cb749a8d82bada.jpg

!cid_F60138EF-B4E5-4A71-A239-5F77ADF9D1A2.thumb.jpg.bafe344241c8760af38e23714a488150.jpg

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Another week......and today I get half the staples removed!

Another week....its like being a Hampster on a wheel...

spin hamster GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Just waiting for the end of time?

Na...would just like something different to happen.....every day is just the same..its like Groundhog day. 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Na...would just like something different to happen.....every day is just the same..its like Groundhog day. 😂 

Sounds like you’re going to have to be proactive and make things happen, just waiting for them to happen usually means you end up disappointed.

C’mon, grab the bull by the horns and do something today you’ve never done before or haven’t for a long time. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Sounds like you’re going to have to be proactive and make things happen, just waiting for them to happen usually means you end up disappointed.

C’mon, grab the bull by the horns and do something today you’ve never done before or haven’t for a long time. 

But run it by the wife first 

Fixed

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Bugger all to do around here, could have a walk to Tesco, but don't need anything food wise, still windy so ain't bothering with the fallen leaves..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Clive said:

Bugger all to do around here, could have a walk to Tesco, but don't need anything food wise, still windy so ain't bothering with the fallen leaves..

Well take yourselves to somewhere alittle further out and go see something you haven't before, what about skydiving 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well take yourselves to somewhere alittle further out and go see something you haven't before, what about skydiving 

I did enquire at a gliding club in the summer about a flight that they advertised for people's birthday or some other celebration.........£75 for 5 to 10 minutes 😲 

Can't go further out. 😔 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Clive said:

I did enquire at a gliding club in the summer about a flight that they advertised for people's birthday or some other celebration.........£75 for 5 to 10 minutes 😲 

Can't go further out. 😔 

Surely you can take yourselves a few miles out of town?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Yes great idea…..perhaps some free fall photography? I hear underwater basket weaving is also popular nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3