Hollow?

Tym

Ween, duh, going to park wooody so she blocks the gate so no rug rats can enter the property, extra twinkly lights will display self service candy for the stupid kids who would eat free candy nowdays...im dressing up as mawsley...fake tattos and needle marks from the 70's

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Tym said:

Ween, duh, going to park wooody so she blocks the gate so no rug rats can enter the property, extra twinkly lights will display self service candy for the stupid kids who would eat free candy nowdays...im dressing up as mawsley...fake tattos and needle marks from the 70's

I'm sure there'd be some great conversations between Mawsley, Marcel, and zzzak! :classic_wacko:

See if you can find him on FB Tym......Dave Cross. He's blocked me so I can't.

There's bound to be pics of Vespas and Royal Oilfields on his page.....unless he's onto a new craze now! Which is highly likely!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

There's bound to be pics of Vespas and Royal Oilfields on his page....

There is. 👍

You can't miss him @Tym.....he is wearing a open face lid giving the thumbs up. 👍 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Use your charm on him Tym! Unfortunately he blames me for everything so I can't communicate with him.

Quite why I'm to blame for @Six30 being an annoying cunt is unclear......but I've long since stopped trying to figure out Mawsley's thought processes!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Use your charm on him Tym! Unfortunately he blames me for everything so I can't communicate with him.

Quite why I'm to blame for @Six30 being an annoying cunt is unclear......but I've long since stopped trying to figure out Mawsley's thought processes!

He’s a cunt of the biggest order 

• Haha 3

Decided to go as a 30's U.S.Marshal so i have to carry a single action .45 cal revolver and a single action 45.cal automatic as back up cause 1911 wasnt so long ago ya know, trust butt verify.

• Like 1

Top this, in position,and it Yute safe, people hurt themselves on rusted 1970's jeeps. Let the nights mayham begin, twinkle lights on, pattern 666!

DSCN1118.thumb.JPG.db4f0f8b481667cfb24e2fc32cd9a5b2.JPG

• Like 2