Cognitive Dissonance

zzzak

On 31/10/2022 at 00:54, zzzak said:

See what I mean, fill the jug to the same level, the same level as what, then add ice, the ice comes from the seawater freezing, there is no extra water available.

Yes I know that saltwater doesn't freeze.

So, ice comes from the seawater freezing? So, the glaciers in the mountain ranges around the world are formed by the seawater freezing? Antarctica is also a landmass that is mainly covered in snow and ice. That ice is not frozen seawater, but formed from precipitation falling in that area as snow and then compacting to form the icesheets that sit on top of the land. That water is mainly locked into that place by the climatic conditions there. If the climatic conditions in that place change and get warmer the ice will melt and will no longer be locked into that place. As we all know, water will find its own level, so the melt water becomes mobile and will cause sea levels to rise. As an example that we can relate to, you have a litre of engine oil in a bowl on your garage floor. The oil is contained, so it's OK, until you kick the bowl over by accident. The oil is no longer contained and goes every fucking where! The ice at the poles is currently "contained" by the climatic conditions there, but if that "bowl" gets kicked over.........!

BTW, saltwater can freeze, it just freezes at a lower temperature than freshwater. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Tango said:

So, ice comes from the seawater freezing? So, the glaciers in the mountain ranges around the world are formed by the seawater freezing? Antarctica is also a landmass that is mainly covered in snow and ice. That ice is not frozen seawater, but formed from precipitation falling in that area as snow and then compacting to form the icesheets that sit on top of the land. That water is mainly locked into that place by the climatic conditions there. If the climatic conditions in that place change and get warmer the ice will melt and will no longer be locked into that place. As we all know, water will find its own level, so the melt water becomes mobile and will cause sea levels to rise. As an example that we can relate to, you have a litre of engine oil in a bowl on your garage floor. The oil is contained, so it's OK, until you kick the bowl over by accident. The oil is no longer contained and goes every fucking where! The ice at the poles is currently "contained" by the climatic conditions there, but if that "bowl" gets kicked over.........!

BTW, saltwater can freeze, it just freezes at a lower temperature than freshwater. 

I approve this reply.... Being that I'm from the artic circle I'm sorta a expert on this subject.... I was just waiting for someone to stick it to zzzack. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Stop muddying the (frozen) water with facts, you cunt!

• Haha 4

Its a minor point, look at the pic I sent with the Earths water on it, the fresh water, that's the ice water, is SFA in the grand scheme of things, how will that small amount raise the worldwide sea levels  by 200', quite simply it won't.

image.png.f200c6ccfae51483b377b80862a8b4de.png

Archaeological data shows that two thousand years ago the Roman occupiers of Britain grew grapes around Hadrian's Wall. That activity stopped around fifteen hundred years ago, as the climate cooled, in what we now know as the 'Dark Ages'.

So how did England get that hot without internal combustion engines ?

5 hours ago, zzzak said:

Archaeological data shows that two thousand years ago the Roman occupiers of Britain grew grapes around Hadrian's Wall. That activity stopped around fifteen hundred years ago, as the climate cooled, in what we now know as the 'Dark Ages'.

So how did England get that hot without internal combustion engines ?

there is climate change , always has been ... but its not down to us and we cant change the weather , its a multi million £ money making scam .

take the ulez charge in London .... if every one said fuck it i'll pay the £15 a day then thats fine, pollute away , total bollox .

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

there is climate change , always has been ... but its not down to us and we cant change the weather , its a multi million £ money making scam .

take the ulez charge in London .... if every one said fuck it i'll pay the £15 a day then thats fine, pollute away , total bollox .

Agree and agree.....the climate is getting warmer and I've seen it through my own eyes since the time I was a youngster with the amount of less sea ice being created during the winter months.. The bay area where I live use to freeze solid it hasn't for a couple of decades now.... What's causing it you might say... Cars?.. I have my own theory... Did you know that methane gase is 28 times more potent has a greenhouse gase than co2.... So I beleive it's cow farts (sheeps) and possibly you lot passing to much gase... 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Agree and agree.....the climate is getting warmer and I've seen it through my own eyes since the time I was a youngster with the amount of less sea ice being created during the winter months.. The bay area where I live use to freeze solid it hasn't for a couple of decades now.... What's causing it you might say... Cars?.. I have my own theory... Did you know that methane gase is 28 times more potent has a greenhouse gase than co2.... So I beleive it's cow farts (sheeps) and possibly you lot passing to much gase... 

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

23 hours ago, XTreme said:

Farmyard animals farting are responsible? :classic_unsure:

No you twat.... Bio mass in general.. Climate change since the beginning of time has always be connected with the amount of life on this blue marble.. It's a natural process.. Like I've stated before even if you take man out of the picture this natural process will  still continue... Too much life equals climate change... Climate change may trigger and extinction even.. And the process will continue till the end of time or when the sun runs of of hydrogen to burn.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, XTreme said:

Farmyard animals farting are responsible? :classic_unsure:

That's a diversion, the real deal there is to do away with food as we know it, they are vaxxing cattle here and in NZ, for Covid no less, they have a 20% death rate, so meat will be contaminated as will milk, they want you to eat bugs, luckily Bill Gated has started a company selling phony meat, it's called Beyond Meat, that's your future, eating shit and dying, good luck.

image_2022-11-03_202830669.png

100000117750.webp

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zzzak said:

That's a diversion, the real deal there is to do away with food as we know it, they are vaxxing cattle here and in NZ, for Covid no less, they have a 20% death rate, so meat will be contaminated as will milk, they want you to eat bugs, luckily Bill Gated has started a company selling phony meat, it's called Beyond Meat, that's your future, eating shit and dying, good luck.

image_2022-11-03_202830669.png

100000117750.webp

To much life.. Equals extinction even... The grass has to be trimmed now and then... 

19 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Remember that it's all about Climate change and keeping us safe.

It boggles my mind that you with most being educated are to blind to see the real picture... And ( zzzak you need to lay off the mj).. Usually this process takes 100 of thousands of years... Man has become to dangerous with his inventions of weapons of war for the whole of the planet and needs to be put back in his place....like I've told you before... You need to get away from high population areas...and move to the new Jerusalem settlement...where people are already geneticly modified to survive in this new world coming up.... 

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

• Like 2
  • Haha 2