BOTM October 2022 Submissions!

XTreme

58 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

To be honest it really doesn't need any tuning its already fast enough and I want to keep my licence.....self restraint is the order of the day with the beast

Self restraint? You’ve got no chance. 😝

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Self restraint? You’ve got no chance. 😝

As you full well know 95 on the busa is just too easy, I can't afford to not have self restraint.....

What the fuck have I just done doh GIF

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

As you full well know 95 on the busa is just too easy, I can't afford to not have self restraint.....

Urr lost your licence and your livelihood unless you’re ridiculously disciplined 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I feel your pain. The first thing I did when I got mine was to take it to Symtek Racing and have a full four-into-one race system fitted, a TRE installed and an air box modification.

Mental as anything. It was a stupid thing to do to an already ballistic bike………and it made me love it more. 🤩

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I feel your pain. The first thing I did when I got mine was to take it to Symtek Racing and have a full four-into-one race system fitted, a TRE installed and an air box modification.

Mental as anything. It was a stupid thing to do to an already ballistic bike………and it made me love it more. 🤩

Mine has a 4 in to 1 and a quick shifter....I'm guessing it's a full system, it needs the fueling sorted as it's jittery with on off throttle 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Mine has a 4 in to 1 and a quick shifter....I'm guessing it's a full system, it needs the fueling sorted as it's jittery with on off throttle 

Ooooooooh just what you want, a hair trigger for a throttle 👍😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Tym said:

Honest or not question, why does Riding a Busa looks like a monkey humping a football

It does? I never heard that one before it doesn't feel like a monkey humping a football, maybe a monkey strapped to a cruise missile 

• Haha 6