Time for a quicky.

The bike is drying itself.... I have a question... Is six really into boys?.. I'm just going off on what Ian told me... Maybe he's and ok dude... And just not some fat cunt hiding behind a screen.. Haha... I've known Pete for many years... Don't think he would allow a pedo on here... Or maybe... 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Marcel said:

The bike is drying itself.... I have a question... Is six really into boys?.. I'm just going off on what Ian told me... Maybe he's and ok dude... And just not some fat cunt hiding behind a screen.. Haha... I've known Pete for many years... Don't think he would allow a pedo on here... Or maybe... 

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

I've known Pete for many years... Don't think he would allow a pedo on here

Most definitely not!

No problem with Twats though........there would never have been a forum without allowing Twats!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Most definitely not!

No problem with Twats though........there would never have been a forum without allowing Twats!. 

I figured it was bucks miss information... So he's just a big vagina?... I was going to to use the C word but since we have females I decided not to. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I figured it was bucks miss information... So he's just a big vagina?... I was going to to use the C word but since we have females I decided not to. 

2DB61D21-E1E2-4C18-A1E0-8E19C51CEF75.gif

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

You can use the C word......the ladies here are not the fluffy kittens and flower arranging type!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Marcel said:

He is a full on shirt lifting paedo, he travels around in his van enticing schoolboys to have a look at the motorbike inside then whisks them off for “a special time”.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You can use the C word......the ladies here are not the fluffy kittens and flower arranging type!

I resent that comment, I like... nope don't like either of those things. 

Especially flowers, they don't like being unceremoniously dumped in a vase without any primping, they start dying the moment they arrive and a few days later when you try to chuck them away the petals fly off all over the shop, then in one last flick of the V's they leave behind a carafe of stinking bilge water for you to deal with.

They also often come with the whiff of forecourt petrol and some terrible story about how the awful thing that just happened wasn't their fault 😂

Deny Not Me GIF by Stephen Voyce

• Haha 2