Hardly a ride report

Cupid Stunt

Though I am reporting that I rode somewhere

160 miles on my scooter to Southampton

I had fitted my helmet with a Bluetooth thingy so I could listen to music and hear my satnat, fuck that, the ear pieces were a little snug at first, after an hour it felt like someone was crushing my head

Still a ride with some pain is still tons better than driving

Spoiled for choice of beds, here's the only pics I took

PXL_20220804_205821369.jpg

PXL_20220804_205806254.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If drunk, that step in the middle of the room with the weird carpet lines would probably play games with you.

Also, nice wallpaper.

Its a mirror, now i know that's going to fuck with your mind :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Pedro said:

If drunk, that step in the middle of the room with the weird carpet lines would probably play games with you.

Also, nice wallpaper.

I don't need any step to fall over. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

I need new gloves, coming back I set my satnav to get me out of Southampton via the "twisty" route but not long into the journey it decided there was congestion (who gives a fuck about that on a scoot/bike) and it re routed me back onto the "fast" route which is shit loads of boring motorway after shit loads of boring dual carriageway, it was ironically a further journey by an extra 20 miles, I suffered it all as I couldn't tap the "fuck off no thanks" button when the re routing message popped up, touch screen gloves required me thinks.
Still it was a shit load of fun "filtering" through the miles and miles of backed up cars on the motorways as it was a Friday late afternoon mega rush period, plenty of cock sucking twat cagers who resent filtering and nudge their shitmobile over to try to block you and I had to show plenty of adventure bikers how it's done 🙂
Good mpg, I was expecting it to be low as I wasn't exactly riding in a frugal manner but still got 73mpg, 187 miles in just over 3hrs

• Like 4