Someone hide me!

Tym

My Govt.'s Social Services agency wants to help me. Trouble is they have to wait two months cause they only have one car for all the case workers to fight over. 

😆

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tym said:

Im rich? :classic_unsure:

Course you are. You own lots of land, a farm in a summer location in the US, two bikes, brag about how valuable your car is, about not working for ages, trust fund, etc, that's way rich to 99% of the world population

• Haha 1

You need to work on your english i dont have a trust fund, i put all my mothers assets in a trust, its what people do here. My "family" owns land it get divided up if it was sold, i wont get much. Or do my bothers and their kids get nothing?

My car is worth whats its worth because i put in over thirty years in taking care of the car, that bill alone exceeds its value, my motorcycles are worth only a couple of grand, they are old.

You;re 99% figure is way off, im sure you dont have to beg for a living and appears you live a far more expensive life then moi.

Our farm was a farm in 1930, its just a house we call The Farm. Im not rich, butt, i do have a cute butt, money cant buy that, can it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

You need to work on your english i dont have a trust fund, i put all my mothers assets in a trust, its what people do here. My "family" owns land it get divided up if it was sold, i wont get much. Or do my bothers and their kids get nothing?

My car is worth whats its worth because i put in over thirty years in taking care of the car, that bill alone exceeds its value, my motorcycles are worth only a couple of grand, they are old.

You;re 99% figue is way off, im sure you dont have to beg for a living and appears you live a far more expensive life then moi.

Our farm was a farm in 1930, its just a house we call The Farm. Im not rich, butt, i do have a cute butt, money cant buy that, can it?

It wasn't meant as an offense, Tim, it was a joke

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

It wasn't meant as an offense, Tim, it was a joke

The problem is "(six)your" portuguses sense of humour doesnt tranlate well into English. We;ll just have to work on that you did have a pretty good joke the other day. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tym said:

The problem is "(six)your" portuguses sense of humour doesnt tranlate well into English. We;ll just have to work on that you did have a pretty good joke the other day. :classic_unsure:

What’s with the six in brackets Mr Money bags

• Haha 1

You speelled "you are" once as "your" so in light of the fact "(sic)" is used in publishing to idicate bd spelling im using the phrase your(six) to indicate when i ment to say" you are".

Its not a potugese sense of humour i;ll give you that butt, you did finnally notice.

😜

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tym said:

You can start by teaching him to spell your name correctly 😅

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You can start by teaching him to spell your name correctly 😅

Makes sense, i cant do anything well, i should be a teacher. :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, Tym said:

You speelled "you are" once as "your" so in light of the fact "(sic)" is used in publishing to idicate bd spelling im using the phrase your(six) to indicate when i ment to say" you are".

Its not a potugese sense of humour i;ll give you that butt, you did finnally notice.

😜

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF