To the asshole who's running an illegal dump next to my mums farm.

Tym

43 minutes ago, Six30 said:

video any action , you could start a nightly show.... The Equalizer , black up and you could be Denzil.

Brilliant, my brother said a buck deer was standing on a chip pile looking in the second floor window, that would have been a good image. 😀

• Haha 2

I dont live at the farm my middle brother lives there, i live here, by the water, farms wernt popular by the salt water, the farms up the road about two miles...we used to own the whole town between the two, property gets sold as $$ are needed. Probably why i dont have a nice motorcyel, i refuse to sell land to buy one, to bad eh? not for me i like land and my KLR so there, also The back 40 is in town  butt up on the northern border with Muntville. My farm is lower right, you can see the dickead is plowing chit toward  my farmhouse and now my trees are dying. So i asked my oldest brotyher who lives in NYC to come up and do what he does at work. Hes the deputy director of NYC's environmental police, real cops guns and all. His department has about 400 officers working NYC. So he wrote them up and is sending complaints to his co horts in Connecticuts Environmental police. Our family has history with CT environmental cops because my cousin married one who was shot and killed while performing his duties. So, we;ll see the guy is an asshole, people are afraid of him, he has threatended my middle brother, butt who hasnt...lol...if none of this works Mr. Bill said we can play his way...😆

134862929_dump2.thumb.jpg.3b466b34cf60956c0c5f0c7d6b02060b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Looks like a good off road track , but a scrambler and rip it up 

My plan is to build a 1000 hp big block chevy for Woody, dana 60 axles front and rear, then roost the mother fuckers roght. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Activity today, no idea if its progress or not. Starting moving a few scoops...trouble is i doubt that will make Connecticuts  Environmental Cops happy. I aint happy yet cause mother isnt happy yet. 

nebez.thumb.jpg.e9a9049d5fe03794b73c4e02ff245c23.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FFS try to write this office a letter, letters arnt big enough!

To: The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), Bureau of Materials and Compliance Assurance, Waste Engineering and Enforcement Division.

Dial one for English, all normal people please hold.

:thud:

• Haha 2