MonkeyPox!

XTreme

Monkey pox makes an appearance every now and then, doesn’t generally take off because it doesn’t transmit easily from human to human. Cors theres always room for a mutation but its not something I’d be concerned about. Worry wise its up there at the level of getting bubonic plague from a squirrel bite 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Monkey pox makes an appearance every now and then, doesn’t generally take off because it doesn’t transmit easily from human to human. Cors theres always room for a mutation but its not something I’d be concerned about. Worry wise its up there at the level of getting bubonic plague from a squirrel bite 😆

Not a new thing then?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So we've got this on the way now as well?

When is all this shit going to end?

People should stop mating with monkeys and it wouldn't be a thing 

Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Storyful

• Haha 3

Reports here say all the guys were left blinker types. Just saying not judging we all are sinners i just like to be able to brag about them without being embarassed. Its the little things in lfe. Thats what i tell the ladies. Great way to stay single turns out. 😆

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Reports here say all the guys were left blinker types. Just saying not judging we all are sinners i just like to be able to brag about them without being embarassed. Its the little things in lfe. Thats what i tell the ladies. Great way to stay single turns out. 😆

What Tym said!