Miss Australia v Miss USA

boboneleg

So in early May  Miss USA arrives from France............

102282797_SimonEvansDR650blankplate.jpg.0fbc9dbf2c1214e8a5e227aac07ba159.jpg

and I will still have Miss Australia.................

IMG_1302.thumb.JPEG.17015e665ab63c773a02d0c8aaf41d84.JPEG

Now the whole idea of this exercise is to cull my collection of bikes and try (very lose word in this context) to get it down to two bikes.  First off I will have to ride Miss USA and just check her out but assuming all is well what do I do with Miss Australia ?

I could sell her as is (adventurised) or return her to standard and sell her for less but keep all the parts (shock, forks, big tank, sumpguard etc etc) as spares.  At the moment this is going around and around in my head, so what do you peeps think ?

Btw, this is what Miss Australia looks like in her original clothes, the o/e parts are all in my loft............

2012-Suzuki-DR650SEa.jpg.59921dbf870657aa2baa6011bf717e8b.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A dilemma indeed Bob, i'm all for keeping the spare if you have the room. I'm still waiting for the dog to die in a way i cant fix it so i can move on :classic_laugh:

It can't die now after you refreshed the cylinder head.

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It can't die now after you refreshed the cylinder head.

The engine is probably worth more than the bike now i got that newer and better thing in my head again hoping it will go away :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Sell it to @Six30, tell him it will make him an off-road legend, you will get the money and a week later he will be dead. Winners all round.

C6436411-9CA0-4011-9491-7DC18DC4E119.gif

• Haha 8

There is a fly in the ointment , I've just gone in the loft and realised that I sold the tank a couple of years ago  :wank4az:

On the bright side, the o/e plastics are still like new.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So Miss Australia got sold yesterday evening.  She is going to a mate who is currently in South Africa awaiting his Land Rover to arrive on a container ship.  God knows when he's going to get to ride the bike .

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So Miss Australia got sold yesterday evening.  She is going to a mate who is currently in South Africa awaiting his Land Rover to arrive on a container ship.  God knows when he's going to get to ride the bike .

Maybe i can help stop it seizing up until he has it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4