The Boxing Thread!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

One liner of the year there I'd say!

What you say @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Id say Buckster has a rare way with words, reckon he would make a superb playwright. I can see some crime drama on the beeb hailed for its gritty dialogue and dark content. Course he’d have to find legit sources for his material otherwise all the precise detail on how to dispose of the bodies might raise some suspicions 😂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Id say Buckster has a rare way with words, reckon he would make a superb playwright. I can see some crime drama on the beeb hailed for its gritty dialogue and dark content. Course he’d have to find legit sources for his material otherwise all the precise detail on how to dispose of the bodies might raise some suspicions 😂 

He’s a one trick pony ,  no variety and to predictable , Surprised , well I’m not really it took him so long to come out with his latest effort above … the closest he has come to boxing is wanking over the under 15’s ABA finals and the semi , and the quarters …

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely!

Delboy needs to wrap it up now......you can hear his speech is getting slurred.

yeh deffo had his day... not much of a day but he's had it.

• Like 1

Beterbiev was in action last night......he's a fucking monster. Nobody's seen the final bell with him.

Notice Canelo had no wish to stop off at light heavy......he just jumped to the weakest cruiser weight champion.

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Beterbiev was in action last night......he's a fucking monster. Nobody's seen the final bell with him.

Notice Canelo had no wish to stop off at light heavy......he just jumped to the weakest cruiser weight champion.

Don’t blame him 😂