Guess my favourite two bits (ooer)

yen_powell

Too many to name, the guy looking at the inside of the barrel, or the police guy showing off in a room full of kids, I don't know...

If there ever was well timed advice was the one guy that told her to put her tongue inside her mouth, as he clearly knew what was going to happen

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Too many to name, the guy looking at the inside of the barrel, or the police guy showing off in a room full of kids, I don't know...

If there ever was well timed advice was the one guy that told her to put her tongue inside her mouth, as he clearly knew what was going to happen

yes, you got one right. The one who blew his hat off.

• Like 1

The whole lot of them, the video is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near guns..............

Except Tym

• Haha 4

About 30 years ago I used to go over to Boston, MA to help the local engineer out. Nice guy and president of his local Harley chapter, but he had a really bad limp, which I assumed was the result of a bike accident. 

I was over one time and we got chatting about bikes and that and I asked if the limp was the result of a bike accident? He laughed and said no.

He told me that he was on the gun boats that patrolled the rivers during the Vietnam War.  One day they were out on patrol and came under fire from one bank. He was laid on the deck returning fire along with the bow gunner. They then came under fire from the other bank, so the bow gunner swung round to return fire, but didn't take his finger off the trigger, so he shot-up his own boat and the guy I knew had a big lump blasted out of his left leg by his own gunner!

Still, that was the end of his war!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Tango said:

About 30 years ago I used to go over to Boston, MA to help the local engineer out. Nice guy and president of his local Harley chapter, but he had a really bad limp, which I assumed was the result of a bike accident. 

I was over one time and we got chatting about bikes and that and I asked if the limp was the result of a bike accident? He laughed and said no.

He told me that he was on the gun boats that patrolled the rivers during the Vietnam War.  One day they were out on patrol and came under fire from one bank. He was laid on the deck returning fire along with the bow gunner. They then came under fire from the other bank, so the bow gunner swung round to return fire, but didn't take his finger off the trigger, so he shot-up his own boat and the guy I knew had a big lump blasted out of his left leg by his own gunner!

Still, that was the end of his war!

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade Yes GIF by Indiana Jones

• Haha 4