Henri

Tym

They named the storm, spelled it wrong, everyone thinks their grammAr is fine mine sucks right....anywho,

hurricaine p[arty thread is on! Stay tuned for zero updates! until im pulled from the ruble. 

Unlike BucksnSuks im charging my camera;s.

🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is it bad Tym?

Might be worse then the famous '38 storm here, i;ve put axes throughout the house in case i have to cut my way out, storing up water and securing what i can,

most everything outside is doomed. Got a brandy new generator cause the yams circut board chit to bed, pos.

Back to work.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Tym said:

Might be worse then the famous '38 storm here, i;ve put axes throughout the house in case i have to cut my way out, storing up water and securing what i can,

most everything outside is doomed. Got a brandy new generator cause the yams circut board chit to bed, pos.

Back to work.

Carnage here this morning, got through it though, thank God !

giphy (18).gif

• Haha 7

This is the style, 1964 round hood pullling matching trailer and since i liked the colours  i bought this chi.com thing of beauty named sportsman to maybe make power.  :classic_unsure:

_DSC1878.thumb.JPG.0cb32bbddc255cf2ecbbbe8cd301822a.JPG

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Where did you nick that French number plate from ?

My Oldest brother is a French National...i think a francåis uncle or cousin traded that for some StateSide License plates. :wave:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Suppose that shit will head our way!.😕

Might not, its heading up into the ct river valley, tropical storms are very low to the ground and hills wipe them out.

We will send something, blame the Pond's Gulf stream she's the one stirring up the troubles for you lot,

all that warm redneck riviera hot tub quality water from Bubba'sville FLA urinating north......lol

• Haha 2

I swear the way the storm is pivoting over me i shouldnt get much wind effect...lol...im on the west side and the storm is moving north.

Look at what a nice capitalist pig dog media company will purchase to show off what they dont know about the weather, 

Sweet pic eh!

926839191_fhgfuy2.thumb.jpg.2ba8f06bf099ac3853de5808c646d001.jpg

• Like 2

So, as usual with storms, is it all hype and no substance from the local weather forecasters? Always predicting death, doom and despair and then delivering  a cloudy day?

• Haha 3

Word! I refused to go shopping, i was sure id catch covid it was the typical madhouse. Not like i need anything i have tons of freeZe dried stuff, 180lbs of rice, 6 gallons of rolled oats, the basics  :littleguy:

• Haha 4

Fecking a the French will never go away. :classic_unsure:

Henri went west, stalled now is going back over a second time this is the eye still nice and clear, not so round, Connecticut fucked the round part up.

_DSC1882.thumb.JPG.44e27a97f0a1b15d36ea9744c0974a56.JPG

• Like 2