It’s back….

Six30

Just now, Mawsley said:

Unless the ground was your birthing place or shares the same postcode, it’s not your club. You don’t ‘pick’ clubs. Born in Leicester, I’ve been Leicester at Wembley, I’ve been Leicester home and away in the third division. Zero respect for the cunts who pick their sides because they won something when they were in Primary.

Nailed it Dave!

As a kid I was into football......so I only know about football in the 60's.

I was even at Wembley in 1966 for the England vs Mexico World Cup game when Bobby Charlton scored that goal.

My favourite player then? Rodney Marsh!

Best player I ever saw in person? George Best!

Best player ever? Pele!

Best team ever? Brazil at the 1970 World Cup in Mexico!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Unless the ground was your birthing place or shares the same postcode, it’s not your club. You don’t ‘pick’ clubs. Born in Leicester, I’ve been Leicester at Wembley, I’ve been Leicester home and away in the third division. Zero respect for the cunts who pick their sides because they won something when they were in Primary.

On that basis all players should be born where the club they play for is …. bet you don’t moan when Brenda ( who wasn’t quite good enough for

us ) spends big on a foreign player , 

good luck on the champions league … oh no your not in it  🤣 you can’t hold on to your best players except steptoe 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

@Clive.......get the Incomprehensible Warning PM ready.......the football hooligans are kicking it off now!

No point, what they are posting about is incomprehensible to me....😕

Lost me at Champions League...........I know more about Champion the Wonderhorse.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

Totally agree with that.  I've supported my local team since I first went in 1966, we'll never win anything big but that's not the point.

btw @Mawsley,  The only time I've ever had a bet at a match was at Leicester circa 1978 ? , I go the score right 1-2 win for us at 16-1 and it paid for my day out :littleguy:

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Totally agree with that.  I've supported my local team since I first went in 1966, we'll never win anything big but that's not the point.

btw @Mawsley,  The only time I've ever had a bet at a match was at Leicester circa 1978 ? , I go the score right 1-2 win for us at 16-1 and it paid for my day out :littleguy:

This is where @Mawsley outlook of you have to support the team where you are born is bollox , there are loads of non league teams in his area , but he chose the biggest on the  chance they would win things , he wouldn’t have got to Wembley with any of the other clubs .. his club got took over by a money man so no different to the likes of city Licerpool , Chelsea etc .

typical underdog attitude .

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Bollox, like he says, supported them when they were in the 3rd division.  You live in Kent, what's wrong with supporting Gillingham ?

wannabe-poser.gif.700d3f1d44300d80f16a35cda473136c.gif

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

All those years beating himself off to Dianne Abbott pictures have clearly taken their toll.

TOTY's a one horse race this year!

It's so one-sided @Buckster threw the towel in and actually bought a camera.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

All those years beating himself off to Dianne Abbott pictures have clearly taken their toll.

Leicester Wildecats LGBT Football Club

this is the Leicester you support.

all these little club supporters get so wound up about bigger clubs.... envy ,jealousy, probably and the fact they are sad cunts that need to feel they belong to a minority and ride scooters .

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

TOTY's a one horse race this year!

It's so one-sided @Buckster threw the towel in and actually bought a camera.

you deserve TOTY , living in Spain for 15 years with no aircon , then saying it didn't affect you when you was younger ..WHAT !!

are you like Prince Andrew and dont sweat

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

you deserve TOTY , living in Spain for 15 years with no aircon , then saying it didn't affect you when you was younger ..WHAT !!

are you like Prince Andrew and dont sweat

Medical fact that older people suffer more from extreme heat and cold.

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Medical fact that older people suffer more from extreme heat and cold.

all you do is moan about it's to hot... but you not got air con this is TOTY..... you got air con in your car ?

what you say @Clive

Just now, Six30 said:

you got air con in your car

Yep!

But the fact is, and you'd know this if you ever ventured outside Kent, you can't live your life in an aircon bubble for 3 months!

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yep!

But the fact is, and you'd know this if you ever ventured outside Kent, you can't live your life in an aircon bubble for 3 months!

do you use the aircon in your car ?

23 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

He has been out of Kent. Look, see, here he is visiting the Anfield shithole.

Vanguard-06625-Ford-Transit-Van-Mk1-Dirty-Scale-1.431.jpg

Don’t be so bitter you can’t help where you was born and being pressured to support a crap club from a young age ….. Leicester’s ground will never have the atmosphere of Anfield 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Of course......why wouldn't I?

But you have to get out of your car to do things.

Course you do … but when you get back in it it’s lovely when the air con hits you , am I right or am I right .. you know I’m right …

but then you get home to relax etc and it’s like a sweat box … you make no fucking sense .

twat

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Yep. You're right. The KP will never resound to the cacophony of tens of thousands of high-pitch victim-culture whines.

Fortunately.

Odd to think I've probably been to wAnkfield more times than you and the other 95% matchday tourists...and certainly more often than your sack of shite owners who drove the scab consortium. Plastic club, plastic fans. At least the city has another club it can feel less embarrassed about.

vardy-jamie-vardy.gif

Dream on dreamer 

4E1D280D-AEE0-4474-9920-C8040FD87061.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Who is going to be your team next season, Six? I'm putting money on this being you before the end of the season.

This is your best player says it all , does he ride a scooter … or horse and cart 

15A52A15-91F1-4E4E-BB05-EC4B68D64FB1.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

Like you, I've seen it on TV

spacer.png

Your never see your lot winning or even losing in Europe on tv or live ,only in your dreams …. And you know it