k9

Pedro

I like this video, first the guy won't get out of the car, then the dog gets in and he tries to get out, and the puppy says: "where you going? come back here!" :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My dad had a few dogs when he was in the RAF Police, I only remember Bruce, a large German Shepherd, who was around when I was little and lived with us in married quarters. He died when I was 6, suspected poisoning my parents believed.

My dad told me that all of his dogs had a favourite place to grab a human when he and his colleagues had to take turns wearing the padded suit for training. Bruce apparently like to grab a large chunk of back side and hang on for dear life. He went on to tell me about the time he lost sight of Bruce and his intended victim during a tracking exercise and by the time he caught up again he saw his colleague hanging by his arms from the branch of a tree with Bruce hanging on to his arse, both swinging together like a big hairy pendulum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This is my Dad with one of his police dogs, a picture that I found when clearing my Mum's house out after she passed away. This is before I was born, with the jungly looking plants the other side of the wire I assume it was taken in either Singapore (Changi airfield or prison) or Ceylon (Sri Lanka now)

image.png.63674c4406a0018009048c437d4fd433.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My dad said that Changi Prison had a wall with a bloodstain that kept reappearing every time it was washed off or painted over, said to be from when it was a POW/internment camp run by the Japanese during WW2

• Like 3