Motorcycle Parts Wharehouse

Buckster

Ordered a couple of things from this shower a couple of weeks ago, got half of what I ordered. Initially they seemed like they wanted to resolve the problem and then it started. I got an email basically calling me a liar, they obviously had no intention of sorting things out. I went on to prove that the box they sent was too small to hold the missing part and they still did not respond. So as promised I gave them the first of what was going to be many shite reviews, within two hours I had an email apology and a promise I will have the missing item early next week. The quality of the parts seem pretty good but there is no way I will ever deal with them again.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Ordered a couple of things from this shower a couple of weeks ago, got half of what I ordered. Initially they seemed like they wanted to resolve the problem and then it started. I got an email basically calling me a liar, they obviously had no intention of sorting things out. I went on to prove that the box they sent was too small to hold the missing part and they still did not respond. So as promised I gave them the first of what was going to be many shite reviews, within two hours I had an email apology and a promise I will have the missing item early next week. The quality of the parts seem pretty good but there is no way I will ever deal with them again.

Greasy kebab-eating cunts by the sound of it!

I gave a bad review for a motorcycle jack and they said keep it fir free, so sorry..lol..still sucks at that price.

🤓

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Once they realised they were dealing with the original Twat of the Year they knew it was going to hurt.

Oh yeh.....that title gets you respect for sure!

You'll have competition next time round though...... @Six30 won it in 2019 on another forum!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeh.....that title gets you respect for sure!

You'll have competition next time round though...... @Six30 won it in 2019 on another forum!

There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

• Haha 2