Six30

Presumably this is something to do with the other forum?

Well I don't have spies there.......in fact I've never given the link to anybody because I didn't want any stupid nonsense.

And WTF is a spy supposed to do anyway? 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Presumably this is something to do with the other forum?

Well I don't have spies there.......in fact I've never given the link to anybody because I didn't want any stupid nonsense.

And WTF is a spy supposed to do anyway? 

I  dont know M .... but if you got any of them guns that look like pens going spare put one by for me .

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

I  dont know M .... but if you got any of them guns that look like pens going spare put one by for me .

Bad time not to have a gun!

🤓

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

So yesterday they were bullying me......now there's spies there? :classic_wacko:

That's handy to know I suppose!

But I don't think anybody is really that interested what goes on there.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So yesterday they were bullying me......now there's spies there? :classic_wacko:

giphy (3).gif

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

What goes on where.

20 minutes ago, Swagman said:

What goes on where.

On the other forum!

Six told me that they were bullying me yesterday so now it appears I put spies in there.

I'm not sure what the spies were supposed to do quite frankly.....but there you go.

Tomorrow I'll likely be outed as the guy who shot JFK! 

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

On the other forum!

Six told me that they were bullying me yesterday so now it appears I put spies in there.

I'm not sure what the spies were supposed to do quite frankly.....but there you go.

Tomorrow I'll likely be outed as the guy who shot JFK! 

send a better man next time , it was embarrassing ..

tenor (14).gif

unless you're gong to put some links up so that we can all benefit from these aparently hilairious shenanegans, it remains a sort of private joke between you and @XTreme so I can't see the point of posting on the open forum cos nobody but you has a clue what you're on about... I don't even know what forum you're on about

though it's possible I've missed something, I usually have 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

unless you're gong to put some links up so that we can all benefit from these aparently hilairious shenanegans, it remains a sort of private joke between you and @XTreme so I can't see the point of posting on the open forum cos nobody but you has a clue what you're on about... I don't even know what forum you're on about

though it's possible I've missed something, I usually have 🤣.

Chris.....I don't even know what he's going on about either!

So @Six30.......post up the evidence of these misdeeds......and name the spies!

I f he thinks there's spies he might not know who they are, 

I'm just struggling  understand ( nothing new there!) why post about it, repeatedly, without substantiation.  Without allowing everyone access, the subjedt remains a private conversation. No? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MooN said:

I'm just struggling  understand ( nothing new there!) why post about it, repeatedly, without substantiation.  Without allowing everyone access, the subjedt remains a private conversation. No? 

I asked him for the link to the bullying I endured yesterday Chris....I didn't get that either!

I'm not trawling through thread after thread on another forum trying to find it.

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

dont read any of it then ... move along nothing for you here .

Just now, XTreme said:

I asked him for the link to the bullying I endured yesterday Chris....I didn't get that either!

I'm not trawling through thread after thread on another forum trying to find it.

your spy not reported back then , he can enlighten you ....

what you say @Buckster

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

dont read any of it then ... move along nothing for you here .

my point exactly why pollute the board with it, If it's not for everyone to play with then you use PM's. 

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

my point exactly why pollute the board with it, If it's not for everyone to play with then you use PM's. 

who put you in charge 

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

who put you in charge 

Oh, sorry, I thought this was on an open and public forum...   which was my initial point, in fact.  If you don't want all and sundry to be able to get involved, keep it private, simples innit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

Oh, sorry, I thought this was on an open and public forum...   which was my initial point, in fact.  If you don't want all and sundry to be able to get involved, keep it private, simples innit. 

i dont care who gets involved ....i dont know what some posts are about between some of you cause you all know eachother , i dont start crying and throwing a tantrum, now go dry your eyes and go for a nice walk and get some fresh air :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

This is getting messy now! And if it gets too messy then I'll lock it down!

It appears that @Six30 has an issue with @Buckster for some reason......so I suggest you wait for him to respond.

xxgiphy.gif