First Weekend in May!

XTreme

Gonna break the ninet out of hibernation today and take it for a spin. Not ridden it since last autumn so have got myself excited, the benefits of a shrunken lockdown world ay! 👏 👏 👏 

A cursory glance over it last night makes me think the its going to look pretty bad in the sunlight cos its not been washed since... urr.. 😬 Depending on the temperature my hand may come out of its glove and take a pic 👋 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

You been out on the KLR and the Tomos today Tym?

Yup! Seems i got the most attention driving the John Doe Deere around, the chicks seem to love ride on lawnmowers for some reason. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is a tomos like a honda c90 in the fondness stakes?

She loves to be fondled, ummm... 🤓

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Shit Pete, have you called 112?

I was plastered in it.....boots, jeans, and jacket.

Got home and called the wife to look and she said "What have you done my husband?"

So I took my jeans off in the street and was down to my underpants as people were coming out of the church. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Got home and called the wife to look and she said "What have you done my husband?"

So I took my jeans off in the street and was down to my underpants as people were coming out of the church. :classic_laugh:

Has she arranged trauma counselling for you.. and the church people?

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I wonder what 'look that guy has ginger pubes'  is in Spanish  🤔

• Haha 3

Going along a trail.....and ran into about 50 yards of it.

Took it through one step at a time cos it was pretty deep in parts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On the bright side if you went in to deep you could use the top box as a life boat, bet it could be rated for 5 Bruces at least.

🤓

• Haha 2

I'm going to attempt another bbq this evening. Friday's one ended with me stood in the garden with a rain jacket on cursing the weather! Probably gave our neighbours a good laugh and confirmed their view that les Anglais are all mad! 😂😂

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going along a trail.....and ran into about 50 yards of it.

Took it through one step at a time cos it was pretty deep in parts.

Ah a bit of mud paddling, yes not the most fun way to ride! In all seriousness though I dont think Id be very happy on those tyres in mud. Glad mud was the only type of plastering that occurred!

• Like 2

Just now, Tango said:

I'm going to attempt another bbq this evening. Friday's one ended with me stood in the garden with a rain jacket on cursing the weather! Probably gave our neighbours a good laugh and confirmed their view that les Anglais are all mad! 😂😂

Good luck with that, what’s the temp there?