Motorcycle Riders is now LIVE!

XTreme

And ironically it's on exactly the same date as I launched GigaBikes in 2003. Coincidence @Tym @Mess

I'm going to try and do my best not to fuck this one up......but it's still early days obviously. :classic_unsure:

So spread the link about because now we can openly appeal to riders on all types of bikes!

Even twats like @Mawsley on scooters too......sadly we're not in a position to pick and choose really.

Motorcycle Riders - the Last Chance Saloon for twats, losers, blowhards, and bellends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Brilliant , love it.........

whats the difference 

tenor (4).gif

You remind me of someone else, cunt put my finger on it, yet.

• Haha 1

Thank you for contributing motorcycle content, or not... Maybe its time for a Bruce of the Year Award, what a great way to honour an old friend. 🤓

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Thank you for contributing motorcycle content, or not... Maybe its time for a Bruce of the Year Award, what a great way to honour an old friend. 🤓

you cunt

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

And ironically it's on exactly the same date as I launched GigaBikes in 2003. Coincidence @Tym @Mess

I'm going to try and do my best not to fuck this one up......but it's still early days obviously. :classic_unsure:

So spread the link about because now we can openly appeal to riders on all types of bikes!

Even twats like @Mawsley on scooters too......sadly we're not in a position to pick and choose really.

Motorcycle Riders - the Last Chance Saloon for twats, losers, blowhards, and bellends.

do they mean us ?