Reservoir Beemer

XTreme

It was 20C today and blue skies, so I took the Beemer on the trails around San Clemente reservoir for the first time!

The Beemer was a lot easier to manoeuvre than the Strom obviously! Which I was particularly glad of at one point when I missed the turn round spot and ended up literally at the water's edge with no way forward!

You can see the place in the vid where the trail leads straight into the reservoir......that's Death and Dismemberment for sure! Or even worse......getting your bike wet!

So here we go....no Dark Motorcycling......and no ruins or devastation! Which was a bit of a let down......but I got through it!

gs174.jpg

gs174a-min.jpg

gs174b-min.jpg

gs175.jpg

gs175a-min.jpg

gs175b-min.jpg

gs176.jpg

gs176a-min.jpg

gs176b-min.jpg

gs177.jpg

gs177a-min.jpg

gs177b-min.jpg

gs177c-min.jpg

gs177d-min.jpg

gs178.jpg

gs178a-min.jpg

gs178b-min.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

What a beautiful day and a great road down to the lake.

Is it normally that warm there already?

The bike looks good out there. :littleguy:

Temps fluctuate a lot Michelle......it could be down to single digits later in the week.

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Temps fluctuate a lot Michelle......it could be down to single digits later in the week.

Wow, it never does that here.  The temp just slowly goes up over months......some times soooooooo slowly ?

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

It was 20C today and blue skies, so I took the Beemer on the trails around San Clemente reservoir for the first time!

The Beemer was a lot easier to manoeuvre than the Strom obviously! Which I was particularly glad of at one point when I missed the turn round spot and ended up literally at the water's edge with no way forward!

You can see the place in the vid where the trail leads straight into the reservoir......that's Death and Dismemberment for sure! Or even worse......getting your bike wet!

So here we go....no Dark Motorcycling......and no ruins or devastation! Which was a bit of a let down......but I got through it!

gs174.jpg

gs174a-min.jpg

gs174b-min.jpg

gs175.jpg

gs175a-min.jpg

gs175b-min.jpg

gs176.jpg

gs176a-min.jpg

gs176b-min.jpg

gs177.jpg

gs177a-min.jpg

gs177b-min.jpg

gs177c-min.jpg

gs177d-min.jpg

gs178.jpg

gs178a-min.jpg

gs178b-min.jpg

hope that isn't a split on your seat Pete

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

I cant believe you didn't go skinny dipping you snivelling ninny. Look at the colour of that water! I'd have been in like a shot and stained a small patch green.

Must be at least 35 years ago since I went swimming last.

I can swim......but I don't particularly enjoy it. Same with walking!