Section for bitches

Buckster

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

You’re a pussy.

Ah.....but I post just the same wherever I am. And posting the way I do I got my collar felt on another forum.....but not an issue on ButtRider.

I think it says more about the forums than it does about me really.

Just now, XTreme said:

Ah.....but I post just the same wherever I am. And posting the way I do I got my collar felt on another forum.....but not an issue on ButtRider.

Maybe they make allowances for gingers.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

Nail on head Clive! Because that's what they'll be thinking for sure!

And no doubt having a good laugh at the member's expense as well.

And I'm not too proud to admit it does pain me to see an old forum friend disrespected like that! 

Fuck em they’ll miss the subs.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Bruce said:

Six the new bitch? What did Swaggy do to get a pardon? I'm always coming from behind here ?

That you are mr bogtrotter.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Swagman's no bitch! 

A thick cunt without a doubt......but he's not one to bend over and get fucked up the ass!

Hey I resemble that remark ya ginger twat.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Been a member on ButtRider for 17 years Dave! Never had a warning! :classic_cool:

What can we learn from this?

it's good to keep your head down 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

it's good to keep your head down 

I post the same everywhere I go Lionel......it's just that some places are more menstrual than others.

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

you get your collar felt you just Flounce you fooking Tart...

what you say @Clive

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

you get your collar felt you just Flounce you fooking Tart...

what you say @Clive

No.....I took my dynamic and charismatic personality.....not to mention my outstanding ride reports.....and went elsewhere.

So did @Clive, @Swagman, @Richzx6r, and @Mawsley.

You however chose to stay on and continue being humiliated by Suspender! 

And here he is.......disciplining you! Based on a feeling of course!

rowan atkinson punch GIF by britbox

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....I took my dynamic and charismatic personality.....not to mention my outstanding ride reports.....and went elsewhere.

So did @Clive, @Swagman, @Richzx6r, and @Mawsley.

You however chose to stay on and continue being humiliated by Suspender! 

And here he is.......disciplining you! Based on a feeling of course!

rowan atkinson punch GIF by britbox

Flouncer

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

If you want, I flounced, but with no dramatics, just buggered off, i would not stay somewhere where my every post or comment was being checked incase it contravened their rules, or someone's (mod) interpretation of the rules before it was passed to post on the forum.

Exactly Clive! 

Why stay somewhere where you're not wanted? 

1 minute ago, Clive said:

In my case, a pm explaining (even though I know the reason) what my infringement was may have been the way forward, nothing, straight into being restricted.

But it seems that being innocent (even though I was not?) till proven guilty does not apply there, they are the judge and jury.

But that reflects on the member too, running to the admin because someone sent them a link to another forum.......... childish.

Yeah true but I went straight to the admin they are all tosspots.?

• Haha 1

Just now, Clive said:

I ought to have sent a "fuck you" pm to the site owner? and the mods, then buggered off.......that would annoy them not being able to send a pm back?

Great idea I’d do it now but fucked it all up by changing my email to one that don’t exsist so can’t get on anymore.???

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Clive said:

In my case, a pm explaining (even though I know the reason) what my infringement was may have been the way forward, nothing, straight into being restricted.

But it seems that being innocent (even though I was not?) till proven guilty does not apply there, they are the judge and jury.

But that reflects on the member too, running to the admin because someone sent them a link to another forum.......... childish.

But giving somebody a link to another forum (as if people don't know other forums exist) is not exactly grounds to be disciplined is it Clive?

If you're that insecure about losing members (and revenue) it may be time to rethink your approach completely.

@skyrider posts on both places......what's the problem with that? That's quite normal......people don't usually belong to just one forum. Though over there they appear to think they should.

The  irony is that if they hadn't been so heavy handed and autocratic by restricting you, you may well have still been posting on there. So behaving like that, they actually lost members.

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

It seems to me, that if they continue in this vein they will be up with a core membership of conforming, non confrontational snowflakes who dare not divert from the forum narrative.

Ought to rename that forum, Welcome to 1984.?

Ride Reports has now become an abandoned village! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1