Last Weekend of February!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And get pics or people will think you're just an internet bullshitter!

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

I won’t be stopping so no pics I don’t have a go pro or the like just my crappy iPhone and I’m not stopping on the manic A15 to get all the gear off to take pics, so I’ll just be an internet bullshiter.??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

1st job ( for the wife) is to get on the blower to Bennett's, got renewal for insurance, gone from £85 to £140, and that's on TPFT.....on Go Compare I can get fully comp for £85, but from a company I have never heard of.?

I’d still go with the £85 pound one as I’m tight as fuck and the bike isn’t worth that much now.??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I think I may just do that? I don't intend on crashing or burning on a ride, I ain't @XTreme

I'm always on a white knuckle ride down Death and Dismemberment Boulevard!

Weather permitting of course!

• Like 2

Just now, Clive said:

What you welding?

Nothing at the mo, it’s just in case something breaks, the last thing was the daughters partners chair the fat get bust it,lol?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The one you don't like?

Yes that’s the one you can hear every word he speaks through the house wall, plus everything he does has to have an electric motor, hateful bastard hope I hear his last breath soon.?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I don't think our neighbours have any door handles on any of their doors, all we hear (I don't ? wife does) all day long is doors slamming too?

The house next door is empty 10 months a year. 

Elderly woman (now in her 80's) who spends most of her time at her sister's in Barcelona......then comes back just for July and August.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

I don't think our neighbours have any door handles on any of their doors, all we hear (I don't ? wife does) all day long is doors slamming too?

Inconsiderate twats I say, what gets me is we moved here as it is supposed to be a retirement place and all he does is fucking diy and gardening, and I hate both.?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The house next door is empty 10 months a year. 

Elderly woman (now in her 80's) who spends most of her time at her sister's in Barcelona......then comes back just for July and August.

Wish mine was the same.?

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I think I may just do that? I don't intend on crashing or burning on a ride, I ain't @XTreme

lets face it, if you crash it they'll write it of and give you about 140£ for it...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, skyrider said:

would you say he is a bit loud   ?

Yes @skyrider you can here him all the time, he is one of those who has to be heard above all others, people don’t have a conversation when he is involved they just have to listen.??

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Yes @skyrider you can here him all the time, he is one of those who has to be heard above all others, people don’t have a conversation when he is involved they just have to listen.??

a guy who likes the sound of his own voice eh

• Like 1