Last Weekend of February!

XTreme

The big change here is that I've now been let out of the town perimeters, but have to remain within the province of Granada!

serenity GIF

And the weather isn't too bad......not exactly tropical, but neither is it hell on earth.

1850398031_Screenshot2021-02-26114301.jpg.42649cd8c3f59a17c693ff8a01ca686f.jpg

I've cleared the work I've had to do as well.......so things are looking promising. Which isn't normal!

So providing something doesn't fuck it all up, I see some Styling and Profiling in my immediate future! 

What are you lot up too?

tell me GIF by Suits

• Like 3

Well I’ve just had my first vaccine, so I’m gonna play on it and feel I need looking after by my better half, sure it will work for an hour or two.???

• Haha 2

Just now, Swagman said:

Well I’ve just had my first vaccine, so I’m gonna play on it and feel I need looking after by my better half, sure it will work for an hour or two.???

She hasn't had hers yet then Keith?

And surely you'd be immune anyway because you had Covid?

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She hasn't had hers yet then Keith?

And surely you'd be immune anyway because you had Covid?

No she gets hers on Monday at a different place, as usual the organisation is pants, we are the same age same address same doctors but she wasn’t offered hers, a letter came yesterday for both of us but mine had already be arranged over a week ago, so now I have to take her to the show ground centre 10 miles away when I went to the hospital 7 miles away,

don’t know if you get an immunity from having covid and if you do it’s not as good as the vaccine gives you, belt and braces me thinks.?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am almost convinced wife had Covid when we came back from Cyprus exactly 1 year ago to the day, she had a terrible cough, did not sleep in bed for 10 nights, doc gave her anti bio,s, but nothing else, told her the usual "it's a chest infection", so if you can get anti bodies, there's a chance she has them.............me and Mrs are almost the same age, have same doctor, got our jab appointment together with no trouble.

You weren't ill at all Clive?

40 minutes ago, Clive said:

Nope, I felt fine, there where several folks on the 4 and a half hour flight to Cypru coughing and barking all the way.

That's what I don't get.....some people having immunity to it.

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

Same around here, ride on your own, does not seem to be a problem, never noticed a police vehicle on the little ride today, but there again, hardly see one anyway.

pulled in to a garage Sunday , there was probably 20 bikes , r1's and all types of sports bikes parked up .... now i kid you not  PC Stamp pulled up in his Panda , parked up went into shop probably bought cake or something and fooked off.... didn't  bat an eyelid at a big group of people while we are supposedly on a lockdown.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

all you old bastards must of had your jab by now .... they are down to 50 year olds now.

Are they fuck, I went today I am 64 there were people of all ages getting the jab, young and old, the wife is the same age as me and has only just received the invite, there doesn’t seem to be any set age at all, as usual a load of media bollocks if you ask me, the 4 people in front of me were easily in there 80s.

• Like 1

The weekend didn't start so well for me.  I had a bad week, the kind where stress kicks your ass and then laughs at you and you slowly die on the floor.  ☠️

ANYWAYS....not to be a downer.  :classic_ninja:

So I took the day to get better and spent a few hours just riding Charlotte, the best medicine one can get.  Then did some cleaning when we got home and put her new windshield on.

Hope to take Bagheera out tomorrow and if the weather is nice, get out in the yard and do some winter clean up from all the wind storms.

• Like 3

Installing our new cooker later. Hope to get some essential market chips later as I've got to put some money in the bank.

Mandi will have her first jab later today, 2 hours after my younger son. Mandi has crohns and Andrews asthmatic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Installing our new cooker later. Hope to get some essential market chips later as I've got to put some money in the bank.

Mandi will have her first jab later today, 2 hours after my younger son. Mandi has crohns and Andrews asthmatic.

My wife and daughter both have asthma but none have been called for vaccine.

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Woke up to white over with frost, not a cloud in the sky?, warming up to around 11c later.

The cloud has just cleared from here and now the sun is out, may take the bike out later for a quick run, essential travel of course will have a ride to see where the vaccine centre is at the show ground, it’s essential to be prepared.?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swagman said:

The cloud has just cleared from here and now the sun is out, may take the bike out later for a quick run, essential travel of course will have a ride to see where the vaccine centre is at the show ground, it’s essential to be prepared.?

And get pics or people will think you're just an internet bullshitter!

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

My brother volunteered as a marshal at the vaccination centre near Ipswich. All the marshals got a vaccination one evening because they had stuff left over that would have to be destroyed otherwise. maybe being nice does occasionally have benefits.

• Like 2