Michelle's Marketing Idea!

XTreme

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We're not having Mods here Six......they cause more problems than anything else in my experience.

that's the end of six then back to the other side ?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Clive said:

How do you know he ain't one now?creeping secret agent GIF by Manny404

That's a fair question Clive......but I doubt it because @Six30 was never considered as being good for business there.

Mainly due to his habit of upsetting people on a regular basis.

Not that I've ever seen anything bad.....it's more of a case of the membership always having been very menstrual and easily offended.

So I think they're probably gutted that he hasn't left actually! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Somebody tipped me off about this comment by the owner of another forum......and it sort of follows on from my reply to Clive! @Six30

"people where posting just to be obnoxious and trying to compete with each other on who can be the biggest twat and 99% of it was inane drivel".

For the rest of you that is directed at me and Six. I'm not bothered......I don't go there. They can rewrite history as much as they like AFAIC.

But as Six is still on there, I would say that's somewhat disrespectful to an existing member! Somebody who's continually supported the place (including financially) for 7 years in actual fact.

And if it was the case that we were supposedly going out of our way to behave like twats and disrupt the forum.......why didn't either of us win TOTY? We didn't even get close.

So it can't have been much of a disruption can it? Neither me or Six can remember it......and it appears nobody else there even noticed it!

paul rudd what GIF

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Further to my previous reply...................but as a long time forum member @Six30is he ought to have beeen treated with a little more respect, they took his money then turned on him, and another unmentionable member too?, if  @Buckster had been a member there they would have received a swift "Fuck off ya cunts"

Would they stoop so low as to disrespect a man with no camera? :classic_laugh:

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Would they stoop so low as to disrespect a man with no camera? :classic_laugh:

At least there would be no evidence.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Clive said:

Quote " inane drivel" ? .....yep @Six30 is good at that.?.......but trying to compete with each other!?........causing  disruption!......I don't think Six was even trying.........end of the year report..." Must try harder".?

could do better

• Haha 1

thick skin , water off....

Xtreme ran away and buggered off ... me im harder to get rid off , like that big fly you spray to death with fly spray ,  walk out the the room shut the door with a smile on your face and a sense of victory,

you go back in the room 15 mins later , the fly is straight on you , dive bombing you .... 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Xtreme ran away and buggered off

No.....I told Food Blender, quite politely, that I thought it was probably the right time for me to leave. As you know, because you were there.

After all, why stay in an environment where you're not being treated properly? That's battered wife syndrome. It's humiliating!

So I left......and that door closed forever! Which then gave me more time to try and develop this place.

So for me, it turned out for the best in the end. For them......probably not, if what I noticed last week on there is the new normal.

However, if people being miserable and DIY is your thing then fill your boots! I'll pass on it! 

51 minutes ago, Beemer Bummer said:

Is this whiny little Six bitch a DA alias.

Cos this goddam jerkoff sounds just like that other little cocksucking PUNK.

who woke this prick up.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

No.....I told Food Blender, quite politely, that I thought it was probably the right time for me to leave. As you know, because you were there.

After all, why stay in an environment where you're not being treated properly? That's battered wife syndrome. It's humiliating!

So I left......and that door closed forever! Which then gave me more time to try and develop this place.

So for me, it turned out for the best in the end. For them......probably not, if what I noticed last week on there is the new normal.

However, if people being miserable and DIY is your thing then fill your boots! I'll pass on it! 

fook off you flounced.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No.....I just chose NOT to be Bender's Bitch! You....however...

beyonce bitch please GIF

What you say @Clive?

They are that close they both had covid at the same time.?

• Haha 1

Would you accept being Bender's Bitch Keith?

What about you @Richzx6r?

No not me sir I got the hell out of there before they threw me out.

The ex-Miner and ex-Railwayman have spoken.

And they're well used to being in all-male working environments where you've got to stand up for yourself!

So I think the verdict is......

bitch please GIF

• Like 1

The ex-Miner and ex-Railwayman have spoken.

And they're well used to being in all-male working environments where you've got to stand up for yourself!

So I think the verdict is......

bitch please GIF

Bitch it is then.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

me some ones bitch....

giphy (1).gif

Ya sure look like a goddam whiney little bitch to me boy! Exactly like that punkass DA919.

And I find out your really DA I'll run your little bitch ass out of here like I did on Cykoworld and MCUSA.

Believe it ya ballsucking little punk!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beemer Bummer said:

Ya sure look like a goddam whiney little bitch to me boy! Exactly like that punkass DA919.

And I find out your really DA I'll run your little bitch ass out of here like I did on Cykoworld and MCUSA.

Believe it ya ballsucking little punk!

I'll admit there are similarities as they are both bitches, but Six isn't DA Bummer.

frustrated ugh GIF by Equipe de France de Football