Las Santas!

XTreme

Still restricted to within the town perimeters......and I'm running short of roads now.

But checking back on my Beemer pics it seems I'd never taken it to Las Santas......so off I went.

18c and blue skies so great conditions for February.....and the run enabled me to clock up 80 kms/50 miles over this weekend!

This is Iron Butt shit right here!

gs136.jpg

gs136a.jpg

gs136b.jpg

gs136c.jpg

gs137.jpg

gs137a.jpg

gs137b.jpg

gs138.jpg

gs138a.jpg

• Like 4

Looks like a super nice day, and some great riding roads.  I so want for a warm day......

You were really close to some real dirt and water in some of those pics.  Such an adventurous guy you are these days Pete.  :littleguy:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Pedro said:

At least tires will last a while, Pete.

Yeh......but until I replace them Bob and Fred are going to keep calling them Gay!

How can you have a Gay Tyre? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......but until I replace them Bob and Fred are going to keep calling them Gay!

How can you have a Gay Tyre? :classic_unsure:

I'm going to put something more aggressive on my Africa Twin when the tyres on it wear out but will probably never see dirt with them, i don't know why i just feel more comfortable with some knobs under me and of course the bike will look so much better:littleguy:

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I like the roads through the wooded area my type of road.? Would also like to hear the rattle of your bike as well on some of those roads instead of the music

Too much wind noise Fred! It ruins it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Looks like a super nice day, and some great riding roads.  I so want for a warm day......

You were really close to some real dirt and water in some of those pics.  Such an adventurous guy you are these days Pete.  :littleguy:

keep telling him he needs dual purpose tyres 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm going to put something more aggressive on my Africa Twin when the tyres on it wear out but will probably never see dirt with them, i don't know why i just feel more comfortable with some knobs under me and of course the bike will look so much better:littleguy:

at least they will look the part, enjoy the knobs :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

we are all in the same boat at the moment Pete ?

Our life ticking away slowly......could be time for Barry McGuire to re-release this you know!