Pedro's food

Pedro

50 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Loving that place especially the meat mincers on the top shelf.  I used to use one of those when I helped my Nan in the kitchen back in the day 

They are no good for getting rid of a body, you need something more like this.

IMG_1162.thumb.jpeg.5ce99209afed76faf1122bbb550bf22e.jpeg

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They are no good for getting rid of a body, you need something more like this.

IMG_1162.thumb.jpeg.5ce99209afed76faf1122bbb550bf22e.jpeg

Nah you just need a couple of hungry pigs, they will only leave the teeth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Nah you just need a couple of hungry pigs, they will only leave the teeth.

Doesn’t work.

Just now, Buckster said:

Doesn’t work.

I dunno, when I was a kid I knew of a sheep being eaten by a boor and two sows.     He was a proper scary nasty bastard, he belonged to my mates Dad.  We shot him in the bollocks once with an air rifle, honestly an angry boor pig is a fucking monster. 😳  We never went near him ever again, especially after they eat the sheep, don't know how it died but they eat it.     Fucker knew whenever we were on the bikes in the woods near his pen and used to scream the place down.    He went to slaughter in the end to mean to keep around.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes it does....ever heard of the Canadian serial killer who ran a pig farm. ? Robert pickton ?

Exactly, he got caught. 

43 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Exactly, he got caught. 

Was reading up on him...guess he was up to let out on parol after killing 49 ..and possibly more..the fuck got be severely beaten up and he's in the hospital.....Canadian justice is weak...should be and automatic death sentence for monsters like that....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Was reading up on him...guess he was up to let out on parol after killing 49 ..and possibly more..the fuck got be severely beaten up and he's in the hospital.....Canadian justice is weak...should be and automatic death sentence for monsters like that....

He should be killed for getting caught.

3 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes it does....ever heard of the Canadian serial killer who ran a pig farm. ? Robert pickton ?

Have you ever heard of the Scottish serial killer, The Shadow Killer?

5 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No...let me guess...does he ride a Harley with a fucked up paint job on the batwing?

No one knows.

Im Right Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What you got something against Mexican food...have to say Pedro that's a little racist in my book...

In your book, if anything, I would be a tall racist

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think I'm gonna make some Mexican tacos for supper tonight...do you think Pedro would have a recepie for that..?

Maybe an old family recipe?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Think I'm gonna make some Mexican tacos for supper tonight...do you think Pedro would have a recepie for that..?

Canadian tacos:

Turn BBQ on, or coals are even better.

Grill a bell pepper or two, until they're charred on the outside and very soft inside, set aside covered so they peel easy.

Cut a lobster in half, and on a high heat bbq grill it with coarse sea salt and nothing else. Just a minute or two a side, tops. Set it aside and brush some butter on it, easy on the butter!

Chop tomatos, onions, plenty of parsley and/or coriander, chop the now pealed peppers, and mix it all with some salt and just a drizzle of olive oil. You can add some cumin, but very little.

Slice the lobster meat in chunks (maybe hot sauce), and serve in tacos with the chopped mix on top. To make it better, forget the tacos and use a proper baguette if you have that where you live.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Canadian tacos:

Turn BBQ on, or coals are even better.

Grill a bell pepper or two, until they're charred on the outside and very soft inside, set aside covered so they peel easy.

Cut a lobster in half, and on a high heat bbq grill it with coarse sea salt and nothing else. Just a minute or two a side, tops. Set it aside and brush some butter on it, easy on the butter!

Chop tomatos, onions, plenty of parsley and/or coriander, chop the now pealed peppers, and mix it all with some salt and just a drizzle of olive oil. You can add some cumin, but very little.

Slice the lobster meat in chunks (maybe hot sauce), and serve in tacos with the chopped mix on top. To make it better, forget the tacos and use a proper baguette if you have that where you live.

Have to say that does sound yummy...

Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas