Cars that made you look like a Twat?

XTreme

I've had some fucking horrors......and I'll start with this! It'll take some beating!

1968 Reliant Regal 3/25......which I had in 1971 driving it on a motorcycle licence.

0.jpg.430382a229314f19d5d9ed5c718c05af.jpg

And check out the spec......it had a 600cc engine and 25bhp! The G Force distorted my fucking face I can tell you!vintage-advertisement-for-the-british-reliant-regal-325-three-wheeled-saloon-car-2C23C94.jpg.8644e7e6e71154fc91228289f104fe2a.jpg

You got anything as embarrassing as that?

Probably not.......but let's see what you got!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

You need to change your avatar. Mucho cant be divving up the site and here you're sporting your deviant pink motorbike. God knows what you all get up to in the rugby scrum.

It's red you colour blind :twat:

• Haha 1

Just now, BusBoy said:

You mean to say not only did you choose it but paid top dollar for it? Bud, that car didn't make you look like a twat, it just highlighted the fact

Yeah top dollar, didn’t make much difference what car I had I always look a twat.?

Worst car I had was a Daytona Yellow Mk3 Cortina, I felt a twat as I sold my Suzuki TS250ER to buy the Ford and the seller stitched me right up.

The head gasket blew after two weeks (he disguised the overheating issue by taking the thermostat out) and the two of the wheels only had 3 wheel nut holding them on.

It looked like this but a lot shabbier............

ebay994765.jpg.fb1e552ead16c5ab3665bc2baabc95d1.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

You need to change your avatar. Mucho cant be divving up the site and here you're sporting your deviant pink motorbike. God knows what you all get up to in the rugby scrum.

Its definitely red, just looks pink to you due to your old wonky eyes

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

They were shit weren't they? But it had one more wheel! :classic_wacko:

I would have one now though no tax or mot cheap insurance, if they weren’t bad I had the other models as well.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Worst car I had was a Daytona Yellow Mk3 Cortina, I felt a twat as I sold my Suzuki TS250ER to buy the Ford and the seller stitched me right up.

The head gasket blew after two weeks (he disguised the overheating issue by taking the thermostat out) and the two of the wheels only had 3 wheel nut holding them on.

I like the style of the mk3 never had one but worked on them easy to maintain.?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

They were shit weren't they? But it had one more wheel! :classic_wacko:

I got the next model up the hb my dad gave me it, checked it on the government web site it’s still registered so hasn’t been scrapped.?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I had a Mk II, 2 x Mk III, and 4 x Mk IV. I found them great!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I got the next model up the hb my dad gave me it, checked it on the government web site it’s still registered so hasn’t been scrapped.?

I had a HC in 74......another POS.

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I had a Mk II, 2 x Mk III, and 4 x Mk IV. I found them great!

I'd never knock a Cortina Pete but the one I had was definitely a lemon, not only in colour ?

• Haha 2